FS: 2003 Dodge SRT-4 - Financing Available ~$250/month

did he do a dyno pull before or after he smashed that new kid it the face with a prybay cause he asked how the dyno worked?

what the fuck.

it was 500whp and 1200torque you turd

And we’ll see who puts more down next week buddy… Good job in stealing this kids thread once again…

Knock the shit off you dick bags.

I will clean up this thread and remove the douchebaggery from it. No worries Beck :slight_smile:

:mamoru:

i think everytime we post its a free bump 4 beck his car goes back to the top the car is about 2 be sold neways

Whose car is this? Tried to pull on me when I was in the 911 over Summer.

Beck, nice car, I think I saw you and Newman back in May on the I-90 coming back from the Glen opening day.

:tup: that would’ve been us.

After deleting 30+ posts from this thread KEEP IT ON TOPIC!

Beck, if you want this to go via ebay I can take care of it for you.

Jeremy are u buyin this or what?

easy frank im workin on it

blah blah blah, COME AND GET IT. :tup:

:stuck_out_tongue:

I’m putting her away before the weekend. I can get it out anytime I want though. BUMP.

WHY ISN’T THIS SOLD YET?

Seriously, people…give me an OFFER. I can’t get a new car while still paying for this and my suv and insurance. LETS GO GO GO GO GO. It’s CHEAP, the car is in PERFECT condition, QUICK TO BOOT and it comes with a 100k mile BUMPER TO BUMPER warranty.

Fuck, if this car wasn’t mine…i’d buy it for a winter beater, let alone a summer car.

wow…I as well can’t believe this hasn’t sold yet. Someone buy this and pick on all the Cobalt SS/SC guys! :stuck_out_tongue:

It romps on all the SS guys, not to mention the STI’s the 350Z’s and Spec’s Turbo’ed Sentra. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d like to see it go against a 08 Cobalt SS/TC…that’d be an interesting race…but SRT-4’s rape SS/SC’s alll day.

Selling cars privately is nothing compared to selling it through a dealer. The rates/options for loans are much worse. That is probably a lot of the holdup on your car. 6 Year old car, plus above average cost (even though it looks like it’s worth it) is something the banks don’t have a lot of faith in these days.

X…