FS: 2004 Ford Mustang Mach 1, Low Miles, Screaming Yellow, $13,500 in Macedon NY

8/7/13: Car’s sold, thanks for looking.

Please note this is a friend’s car, not mine, please contact him with inquiries and technical questions.

[quote=“SchnellStell”"]

I’m selling my 04 Mach 1 in screaming yellow because I’m moving to North Dakota and of course would never attempt to force the car to handle a North Dakota winter or its bumpy uneven roads.

I have never driven this car in the snow and it has always been wintered indoors and has always had a garage bay to live in during the summers. It doesn’t sit outside.

There is not even one speck of rust.

This car really does turn heads, and if your looking for a Mustang I would implore you to buy a Mach 1. It’s truly one of the only ways you can stand out from the million man Mustang crowd.

The screaming yellow paint is contrasted by the black accent stripes and parts. The shaker hood scoop is way cool and so is the aluminum ball shifter knob. The instrument panel has that great retro look. And of course, let’s not forget the power and handling.

Gas mileage is really very good for a performance oriented car, I routinely saw 23 mpg.
Four-wheel ABS
Four disc brakes including four ventilated discs
Electronic traction control via ABS & engine management
Immobilizer (you can turn off traction control)
Rear limited slip differential
Spacesaver steel rim internal spare wheel
Strut front suspension independent with stabilizer bar and coil springs , beam rear suspension rigid with stabilizer bar and coil springs

Two 12v power outlets
Air conditioning
Fixed mast antenna
Mach audio system with AM/FM, Disc Autochanger and six-disc remote changer
Cargo area light
Cargo capacity: all seats in place (cu ft): 10.9
Full dashboard console , full floor console with covered storage box
Courtesy lights
Cruise control
Front seats cup holders fixed
Door pockets/bins for driver seat and passenger seat
Dual front airbags
Electrically adjustable driver seat with height adjustment, three adjustments and tilt adjustment , sports passenger seat
15.7 gallon main premium unleaded fuel tank (you must run 91 or 93gas) and fully synthetic oil (I have always run Mobile 1 oil and a Mobile 1 filter each oil change every 3000 miles.)

Power: 305 HP SAE @ 5,800 rpm; 320 ft lb , 434 Nm @ 4,200 rpm
4,601 cc 4.6 liters V 8 front engine with 90.2 mm bore, 90 mm stroke, 10.1 compression ratio, double overhead cam and four valves per cylinder

The car will run a high 13’s in the 1/4 mile

The only non-stock parts on the car are as follows:

After market Cobra replica wheels with only one summer old BFG KDW’s 275 width on all four corners.

Eibach Pro-System Plus Suspension

• Pro-Kit & Pro-Damper & Anti-Roll-Kit
  • Super-Street Performance-- Without Sacrificing Ride Quality
  • Complete, Precision Engineered Suspension System w. Caster Camber Plates.

[/quote]

Cliffs:
Excellent, low-mod, low-mile (79k), garage kept, rust-free Mach in PMY with the shaker hood for $11,500. It sounds great and rides nice.

Can and will vouch for this car - it’s in really nice shape.

Realized his contact info’s not present. Text five eight five 469-4601.

---------- Post added at 09:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 AM ----------

http://rochester.craigslist.org/cto/3942215687.html

craigslist ad too, if you prefer emailing.

It’s a nice clean car but I wouldn’t call 79k low miles…

Call it lower miles then.

I’ve always liked these cars, but not yellow. Seems clean!

The yellow would contrast a blue Viper GTS quite nicely. :wink:

Price drop to $11.5k, he’s leaving soon and has found a 2014 Focus ST he’s trying to get into. Can a mod change the title to reflect this? :tup:

These things are like 99 cobra’s DOHC NA. Totally rock, not a bad price either. Someone should buy

The shaker and exhaust note alone make it bad-ass. It’s almost at trade-in value now.

“The car will run a high 13’s in the 1/4 mile”

it should do low 13s, maybe a high 12

Nice car, GLWS

Pending :tup:

I had an '03 Zinc Yellow Mach 1. Great stang and a blast to drive. Wish I still had her. GLWS!

…and sold. Lock 'er up boys, he’s bringing home a loaded Tangerine Scream Focus ST tonight.

Wow…I should put mine up for sale if they are moving that fast for decent $

He did ok. Didn’t set the world on fire but he got what he wanted for it. Picks up his new ride in ten minutes. :slight_smile:

:tup:

t up to new rides!