FS: 2004 R6 in Cleveland, OH

2004 R6, limited edition silver with black flames.
11,xxx miles

LED integrated turn signal tail lights
fender eliminator with led turn signals on it as well
flush mount front turn signals
aftermarket clip ons (I forget the brand?)
Leo Vince SBK exhaust
Brand new with less than 400 miles on them pilot power tires from & back
Viper alarm system (Forget the exact model I didn’t install it).
Has a cigarette adapter wired in for a gps/radar/whatever.
Corbeu seat (very comfortable)
New battery around 1000 mile ago

I’m looking to get $5000. Throw me offers.
I’m sure there’s a few other things I’m forgetting. I’ll take some new pictures shortly but for the time being here’s an older one:

http://a535.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/91/l_77cd6321032a83a9bec5f604b993707e.jpg

Don’t think I’m really interested in any trades. Other than a late 90’s Audi A4 which is the reason I’m selling this.

Edit: The bike does have some scratches on the right side of the bike from when it was down from a previous owner. Doesn’t look like it was a high speed down as the scratches aren’t too majorly bad. But overall it’s still in good condition and cleans up very nicely.

as long as the scratches aren’t too majorly bad…

lol.

That’s helpful to a FS thread.

dude, don’t take things so seriously.

it looks like a nice bike. take more pics of the damage, and it will help people understand what you are saying.

:rx3:

I don’t care that you posted that I was just saying, it was helpful lol. I’m going to get more pictures in the next day or two once I locate the pc cable for my camera.

bump for a cool dude
hows the shelby?

bump for oasis?

It’s doing alright. Have had it sitting for a while lately cause the oil or one of the return lines in the back is pissing oil and I just dont have anywhere to work on it at the moment.

I think its time to move on up to 1000cc somthing

Took some pictures this morning for someone. The bike is dirty and needs a good wash and cleaning but here are some pictures of the scratches and such:

http://www.mysterio.biz/bike