FS: 2005 Ninja 250 $2200

alright. I worked 34 hours since friday at 5 til now. I know what its like.

alright im getting out of this thread now. SOMEONE BUY THIS BIKE!!! i want to be able to ride this kid and not have to pull over and wait for him!!!

no, progressive gives stupidly low rates for bikes. I did a quote on an 03 r6 and got like $175 a year or something.

ya… that is really cheap

Hmmmmmmm tempting

doooooooooooooo it, its a killer deal for a newb bike. and the gear isnt that much more either.

first off yes its a 250 but it can still keep up asshat, granted side by side against a 600 as soon as you gun it in 2nd and 3rd ur way ahead but this bike does still keep up it just takes an extra second, no one has ever had to wait for me.

I got my insurance for this bike for fucking $100 at a small insurance company in williamsville I think, my dad set it up so if you wana know more pm me and ill ask him

the permit test is a joke, then you are supposed to ride with someone else who has their motorcycle license whether on a bike or in a car. I never gave a shit and just rode alone because I wasnt doing stupid shit so i never go pulled over.

cops dont go out of their way to pull over bikes, because most just run anyways and its way too dangerous to chase them. I have a friend who rode for 5 years with only his permit (which expires in a year) no license, insurance, or registration. He got pulled over last summer and got a bunch of tickets, but most riders just run even if they think they are gonna be pulled over.

I’m not an idiot and that’s why i loved this bike, it was great to learn on, its fast enough and a blast to ride backroads.

I got my license asap i took the test in buffalo with this bike, you have to have someone with a motorcycle license with you and bring a car. The proctor rides behind in ur car i went through a couple lights made some turns and then he made me do 3 circles right, 3 circles left and 3 figure 8’s then drive back to the starting point it was easy .

oh ya and i was 19 when i got this bike, my dad entertained the idea my mom said no, cried blah blah the usual, one of the main reasons i got the ninja 250 is that it is a starter bike so that helped convince my parents to let me get it as i was living at home at the time. I told them all about how it is known as a great starter bike and what not and they eventually gave in because they realized i was going about it in a safe and responsible way

lol i told my dad im buying a bike to save on gas and to commute to school faster, i realized that wasnt the best idea after.

^— lol why is that

If you listed it 3 months later i would buy it, but i just spent around 2 grand on a comp