FS: 2005 Suzuki GSXR 1000 (Yellow and Black) *MORE PICS*

:lol: at good beginner bike comments. this thing is hot! you went with a -1 sprocket on the rear though? i didn’t see that coming having seen your riding videos and all.

[quote=“Dex,post:41,topic:32203"”]

:lol: at good beginner bike comments. this thing is hot! you went with a -1 sprocket on the rear though? i didn’t see that coming having seen your riding videos and all.

[/quote]

i didnt the previous owner did it, he was uncomfy with the torque and the sprocket was available for free so he took it… but the bike does wheelies just fine with the sprocket… but if i were to keep it id def go -1, +2 in order to make her wheelie better…

ask shrives how “slow” she feels with the sprocket…

is the back seat removed? or is it just covered? as the only resone I would need this much power was to hall my fat @$% girl around… J/K

back seat was removed for the pic… solo seat is pictured… both are included in the sale

somebody has to know somebody who wants a liter bike… anybody?

willy i’ll trade ya bikes :burnin::lolham:

trade + 7k cash :)… deal!

hahahaha- u think i sell crack for a living lol:pimp:

[quote=“Resurrected J,post:48,topic:32203"”]

hahahaha- u think i sell crack for a living lol:pimp:

[/quote]

i dont care where the money come from as long as its printed by the government

[quote=“Willybeen,post:49,topic:32203"”]

i dont care where the money come from as long as its printed by the government

[/quote]

ok on the plan number 2, whoring myself for money- it’s gonna be awhile :lolsign:

bike is going to go on ebay very soon if nobody local is serious… theres a very similar bike on ebay with 2 days left already at 7100… looks like ebay may be my best bet…

good luck :slight_smile:

bike on ebay ended at ~8200… which seems about right… i think i found a car that id like to purchase… anybody here want a gsxr?

just ebay it already.

btw, we need to do another photoshoot, those shots are just crappy. fucking settings!

are you gonna photoshop any of em? im off this weekend :wink: bring ur bike this time…

feel free to cross post this or tell your friends… i found something else id like to consume my debt with :)…

pm replied

TTT

bump for willy

buuump