fs. 2005 Volvo S40 T5 AWD 6SPD 160K BLK on BLK

Hey son

I’m selling my 05 Volvo S40 as plans for the future are changing.
As title states, its the T5 AWD model in black w/ black interior in 6spd manual.

Its got under 160K atm. Brakes, oils/fluids all done after all the snow was gone, as well as an alignment.
I’m looking to unload this for April/May so I’ll start my asking at $12k obo. I’ll have pics up as soon as I get the chance, really busy atm just trying to gain some interest.
Msg me for more details.
Thanks
lopez-

160k on an '05? Damn, you drive a lot! lol Sounds like a great little car though!

thanks bud for the…lol
owner who had it before me used this car for buisness trips up and down the country.
sitting at 152xxx kms as of right now.
price drop to $11k as-is msg for details.

I’ve recently taken care of a few things so that you as the buyer can enjoy after purchasing:
-new front brakes
-new front rotors
-new oil filter
-all fluids/oils replaced
There are a couple issues however with the body:
-dent in rear driver’s quarter panel (car was reversed too close to garage door)
-burn hole in rear passenger bench
Other than these minor issues the car is in excellent condition, and I’m very flexible/open to a variety of offers.
Please contact 6473395171 to schedule a appointment to drop by and take a look, as the car is off insurance and no longer on the road. Thanks for looking.
-p.Lopez

looking at 8500 as is tonight? give me a call just want to get rid of this thing and move on. thanks