FS: 2006 Cobalt SS/SC

Well Chris just sold his and things changed for me in about the matter of a few hours. Instead of finishing a new turbo build on it, Im going to sell and pick up an 05 Evo MR.

Well I feel the same way as chris did I’d rather sell this to someone who is going to keep having fun with it instead of to the dealership, but if i have to I will.

To start I have basically the same mods as chris excep the brake and clutch but I have some other extras.

Car is a 2006 Victory Red SS/SC
Mileage is currently 28,500(Lots of highway, drive tpo philly once every 2 months to visit family)

Factory options:
G85 sport package(includes leather Recaro seats and a quaife LSD)
XM radio(has module but not hooked up, using sirius now as said below)
Sunroof
Black leather interior

Modifications Include:
gm stage 2 hub with a 2.79" Pulley
full CAI
60# flowmatched sieman deka injectors
Ingalls Engine Dampner
Turbo Tech Racing racing transmission+rear motor mounts
B&M short throw shifter
Exedy OEM replacement clutch
Gm Stage 2 belt
Innovative tuning street tune
Stock exhaust with 2.25" section replaced by full 2.5" and Magnaflow muffler and new SS tip
Innovate LC-1 Wide Band o2 sensor and gauge
New projector headlights comming this week with new bulbs
SSC Lowering springs

It has the 7 speaker and sub stock sound system powered by the Pioneer AVIC-d3 in dash nav unit with bluetooth and sirius satelite installed

General Maintenance:

Car has Mobil 1 oil changes as well as new NGK BKR7E plugs every 3000 miles
Car is washed constantly and waxed every 3 months
Interior is in perfect condition as well

Stock 18" rims with Toyo Proxies just mounted before christmas(all weather pattern)(maybe 300 miles on them)On for winter driving, if any)

Aftermarket MB wheels 5 spoke poloished lip with silver spokes and Kuhmo Ecsta SPT on them for summer(about 5000 miles on the tires, still have 2 or 3 summers worth of tread left)(In the basement for the winter)

Brand new rotors and hawk pads installed in september

Ill try and work on pictures but you are welcome to get in contact with me to come look at it if anyone is really interested.

I have a whole manilla folder with all receipts for oil changes and purchase of parts and installs if done

I also have gas logs from the day i first filled the tank tracking gas mileage

Id like to sell ASAP or Ill have to trade it in, asking $18000 OBO

If interested shoot me a PM and Ill give you my cell phone # to talk