FS: 2007 Infiniti M35x w/ Infiniti Elite Warranty

Granted you guys are trying to help but he clearly doesn’t want to talk about the issue nor does it belong in this thread.

Pm him if you want to give advice. Worst comes to worst I’ll split.

In May '10 with 32kmi (just realized I had at typo above, thanks lol. 2006 is when I got my Maxima). They average about $20k used (it’s a $55-65k car new) with no service history. I have a lot of service history plus almost 20kmi (more than a year for most people) of warranty left. That’s why I’m asking a little more than average for it. Not to mention it’s in real good shape for being a daily driven car in the absolute worst weather (this car is a tank in the snow).

Possibly…but this is why I’m looking to get back into a Maxima (02 or 03). There are a couple on the Maxima forums that are mint and I love those cars just like some people here love their Mustangs, Civics, etc. Maxima’s are reliable, relatively quick V6’s that get pretty good gas mileage. I might be extending my commute as well soon so I need to get slightly better MPG’s (the M averages 20).

I miss my Maxima.

Good luck with the sale and your future ventures

your head is huge

Ilya is the man… GLWS on the car…

Thanks Chad.

Added interior pics (best I could do right now as I’m working long hours and it’s been raining all the time during the day so can’t even do it during my lunch hour).

Car will be cleaned prior to sale.

glws, i do like these a lot… also good luck with your gf/fiance dude

Thanks

picture was taken down because i got to see it :frowning:

Car looks amazing man.

VIP status up in here. Clean ride.

Sorry, lol.

lol. I wish, I had big plans for this car but they never materialized. Prices for parts for this class car are pretty high (a roof spoiler - nice one - can run $500 lol).

That’s part of the reason why I want to get into an 03 Maxima (3.5L 6Spd) I have my eye on. It’s even more mint (garage kept, etc.) than my M AND is already done up nicely…plus large after market support should I want to do anything else.

Bump. I know this is probably not going to sell on here but it’s worth a shot.

You had a maxima before tho right ?

Try RWD, i know this car is but its huge

Original post updated with new pictures as I detailed the car today.

Bump…worth a shot.

Back up for sale if anyone serious comes along. If not, oh well :lol.