FS: 2007 Silver STI, less than 9k miles

[quote=“chino,post:5,topic:35003"”]

ugh you don’t want to switch from the STi to an MR2, I went the opposite route of your intended switch, and wow the STi > MR2 big time.

Besides, how can I beat on you in STU in autocross if you sell the STi?! :slight_smile:

(this is jim with the white sti, by the way)

[/quote]

Well, next year I would be in AS on some 275s if I do end up keeping the STI.

Unfortunately, I do realize how much I am going to be dying in the MR2 vs. the STI in the overall fun factor, but for that matter I have already raced the 1996 Impreza L a few times and didnt have an absolutely horrible time.

Way for all of you STU guys to flake on the Seneca event btw :)… I got put into the bump class and had to go against Chris Chui, Brett Wallace, and and bunch of other good drivers… I was really wanting to beat up on you guys a bit… :loopie: [Sorry, I just always wanted to use that smiley, but there is never a good place for it.]

I am just wanting to put some money away instead of dishing it all out on a brand new STI. Plus… an MR2 in my hands will end up in SM2 down the road… and that will be more fun than the STI for about the same overall price, just spread out more.