FS: 2007 Subaru Impreza Special Edition

PICTURES ON KIJIJ: http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-2007-Subaru-Impreza-Special-Edition-Sedan-W0QQAdIdZ270191489

Hi guys, its springtime and its about that time i let my baby go. I have owned this car from new. Purchased it from subaru markham in 07. Car was fully repainted in August of 2010, brand new tires and rims were put on at the same time in august. CAR WAS STORED LAST 2 WINTERS. The car has never been in any accidents before. Last summer someone scraped into my bumper while pulling out of a parking spot. SLIGHT scrapes on right side of back bumper.

The GOOD
The car is running like new, it only has 50,000 km on the entire car.
-HKS Carbon Fibre HI Flow Cat Back exhaust.
-V-Style polyurethane front lip.
-ENGINE IS COMPLETELY STOCK
-Two 12’’ Premium Kaption Series subs installed professionally by Auto Sound Design in Unionville.
-Aftermarket JVC dvd deck in front, the deck plays dvd’s and screen is good quality, but the screen on it is so small theres almost no point to it. Deck looks really nice though.
-FAST 16’’ rims put on with some BFGoodrich G-Force supersport summer tires, tires and rims cost me almost 1700. Tires and rims only driven for around 2 months.
-Car comes with a complete set of summer and winter tires sitting on two different set of rims. Winter tires are high quality X-ICE michelen sitting on 7 spoke subaru enkei rims. They were purchased in november of 09 so i could drive it to my garage from london ontario to toronto to be stored.

THE BAD
-Back bumber has a half foot scrape on the back right were it rounds out to the back fenders.
-HI FLOW exhaust tip saw the bad side of a curb, and the metal on the tip of the exhaust pipe is alittle bumpy on one side, if u take it to a body shop they can round it out for you.
-The car comes with a HID kit professionally installed by Mario’s Auto garage in stouffville.
-The car also comes with a COMPLETE EXTERIOUR LED swap. All the blinkers. brake lights, reverse lights are LED bulbs with around 20 LED bulbs per light. This looks really really nice at night time, this is a feature you have to see to really appreciate.

CAR COMES WITH AN UN-INSTALLED BRAND NEW APS COLD AIR INTAKE. This intake is really nice, powder coated red, goes all the way to the front bumper so it picks up only the freshest, coldest air.

The car is a steal at this price I have put alot of money into visual upgrades, nothing into the engine that will make it less dependable.

The reason im selling this car is because i just had a baby, i need a bigger car for his car seat. The subaru just is not as practical for a baby.

The pictures of the car are really dusty. I Just pulled the car out of storage to take the pictures, the car needs a wash so you can see the brand new black paintjob. It has alittle tinge of green and blue flakes mixed with the black, so when it hits the sun you get a really slight glimmer of the flakes, looks really nice its not overzealous.

bump, purchased a new maxima, im interested in trades for ALL cars now! Offers?