FS: 2009 Chev Camaro

Ebay Link

kind of looks like an Xlr

heh… the premium some people pay to be “the first” is nuts

seems a little sketchy.

Notice they’re only bidding on the rights to purchase the car. They’ll still have to pay the sticker price on top of what the auction finishes at. :bloated:

Funny thing is… This is just some dealer offering THEIR first.

$20K BIN no less + $MSRP = $20k loss.

If it were the FIRST (for public sale) to rollout the assembly line doors, then I could almost justify it.

:lol:

As far as dealer markup I think the new Camaro is going to be way worse than the current Z06.

there will be a lot more of them to start out with, it wont be as bad. they’ll be able to keep up with the demand better whereas the Z06 is more “we’ll only sell this many.”

agreed… just like the mustang :slight_smile:

plus they already said that they’ll be doing a v6 and v8 version of it so I’m sure supply won’t be too short

I’m sure those who paid a premium on the Mustang are kicking themselves now. So stupid.

lol or even worse… the “new” thunderbirds

ughhh… soooo ugly. Way to ruin what was, a nice car. Turn an affordible, decent looking RWD v8 coupe (an SVT version was even planned, powered by a SC’d 4.6L with a 6speed manual) and turn it into a pos 2 seater niche car. I mean, the 55 was great and all, but there isn’t much of a market for those kinds of cars these days.

I’m still mad about that one :frowning:

oh yeah lol, but I remember people paying out the ass for them when they first came out

PT cruisers have all those cars beat. lmao I’ve heard some instances of people paying 35k for those craps.

heh… forgot about those… they were pretty bad too

Auction was pulled.

:word:

It was so funny back when that was the hot item. :lol:

This Listing Is Unavailable

This listing (#230017301026) has been removed or is no longer available. Please make sure you entered the right item number.

If the listing was removed by eBay, consider it canceled. Note: Listings that have ended more than 90 days ago will no longer appear on eBay.

Try searching for another item now.

ahahahaha