Haven’t been on here in a while!

2013 Ford Focus ST3
Tuxedo Black
6spd manual
VIN: 1FADP3L98DL368445
All options except sunroof
1-owner non-smoking
96,000 miles
Winter wheel and tires available - Sparco terra 16 w/ Nokian Nordman tires (no tpms, 1 season on tires, wheels purchased same time as car)

One owner bought new in Oct 2013 with 20 miles on it. Maintenance all done and needs nothing. Car has been well cared for and was daily driver for past 6 years. Mechanically the car is great, no issues and has been extremely reliable during ownership. I’ve never had the car strand me or give me any major issues. It doesn’t burn oil or have any quirks in operation. Clutch is original and no issues. Car was not raced, tracked or auto-x’d ever. Suspension is original and still rides very well. Summer tires were replaced in 2018 and have approx 12k miles on them.

The interior is extremely clean, the car has husky liners which have been in since the first week of ownership. Original mats included. I don’t have kids and the backseats have probably been sat in a dozen times since new. Minor wear as expected on the driver’s seats but overall 9/10 condition. The ST3 pack includes full leather Recaro seats and Sony 10 speaker system with Nav.

The exterior shows its age but still presents very well. Lot of highway miles so there is a good amount of wear on front bumper and hood. The only negative on this car is the seam rust. This car is affected by what seems to be an epidemic with Ford vehicles and has rust forming on the hood seam (the worst spot) and the door skin seams. The car was just detailed and during the detail the rust spots were sprayed with Tuxedo Black to help cover but obviously with rust this won’t last. Want to be totally transparent, not trying to hide anything. Despite this, the paint still looks great overall.

Below is a summary of services done (have some receipts, most done at Redi Imports). All open recalls were performed in June @ West Herr Ford.

• Transmission mount TSB performed in 2014
• Driver’s side wheel bearing replaced @ 25k miles under warranty
• Air filter swapped for AEM cone style (re-usable) @ 30k
• Oil changes with Royal Purple or Castrol Full Synth every 5-7.5k miles (last oil change was about ~3k miles ago)
• Sound Symposer delete kit installed @ 70k
• Parking brake cables replaced Dec 2018 @ 85k (seized)
• Downpipe and o2 sensors replaced @ 90k (aftermarket with catalytic converter)
• Front calipers/pads/rotors replaced @ 96k
o Rear brakes replaced @ 60k (still look good)
• Transmission Oil changed @ 90k
• Spark plugs replaced @ 95k

More Pictures available just email me. Motivated to sell before winter! Need the driveway/garage space.

Damn that’s mint. GLWS.