fs 300zx master cylinder

this is for anyone looking to further upgrade their brakes. stronger output of stock 240 MS…
this is for a lhd vehicle lines wont work on rhd… aswell for a NON ABS VEHICLE
price is 60firm

feel free to call or text me at (780) 884-2432
-nathan

Dam, I put Z32 calipers on my Spec V, and that woulda been the next upgrade, but no ABS. Anyways good luck with the sale.

well i dont know forsure if it will work on an abs vehicle… but its just the master cylinder… no abs module or anything

Ya, my ABS is still in the car along with my Z32 calipers, was just looking to get a little more jam behind my brakes. The Z32 master cyl is only slightly larger than that of the Spec.

hmmm is the abs unit seperate from the mastercylinder because if so im sure it would still work…

Yup, both are on opposite sides of the engine bay. Mostly all ABS systems are separate from the master (I’m an auto service tech and didn’t think of that,:banghead: lol). The Brembo Spec V has no ABS, so I think your right, it may work. Lemme do some research and I’ll get back to you.

lol w.e. man everyone has brainfarts when there head isnt in the engine bay… but yeah im sure ill have it kickin around for a while so whenever feel free to p.m. me

K, no probs. I’ll have a look tomorrow, um today…sorry, 13 hour shift today, um yesterday, LOL. I’m a little pooched, anyways thanks and I’ll pm you soon.

SOLD!!! :smiley: