FS: 300ZX TT Swap...testing waters...

dont have to sell, even though i’d really like to…not sure what to expect to get for it, have one good offer, and while waiting to here from the guy, who is just awaiting a check, i wanna see what other offers i can get…

1990 300ZX NA…Red…T-Tops
93k Miles, clean title with carfax
Stillen Wing, painted with car, molded to hatch.
paint is decent, front bumper obviously has some chips due to the age of the car, but all around clean from the outside…
JDM Engine, 60k miles +/- (and all other necessary parts for total TT conversion off of TT JDm Clip, such as intercoolers, all piping, radiator, etc…)

the good:
water pump
timing belt
newer style ptu
engine harness
rps twin turbo street disc clutch
rps segmented lightweight flywheel
unorthodox racing underdrive pully with all three new accessory belts
2.5" stainless split downpipes
2.5" stainless testpipes (no cats)
manual boost controller
autometer phantom boost guage 30/30
new shifter boot
new stock shifter knob
new center consol plastic piece
new center channel speaker cover
new holder bracket for shifter
225/45 front 245/50 rear yokohama avs-es 100’s, under 3k miles on them
all new OEM brake pads
all new fluids (brake, coolant, oil, gear oil, ac recharger kit)

the bad:
needs rear carpet
interior trim on driver side t top a little worn, no leak though
2" long by 1" wide burn mark on driver door interior, on top by window…dont even know what the hell it is…

the real bad:
as of right now, the car only runs off of 3 cylinders, 1, 3, and 5 dont want to fire, but to the best of newman’s knowledge they are getting fuel because we smell lots of raw fuel…
there is also throttle hesitation…

the relief…

both of the real bad are symptoms of a bad or going harness, which i have a new one of…just isnt all hooked up yet…if newman still wants to and isn’t too sick of the car yet, i will ask him to hook up the harness the rest of the way, we already have it through the firewall, plugged into the ecu, and just laying on top of the engine waiting to be all plugged in…maybe, and hopefully this will fix the problem…otherwise i give up…

i am taking offers on the car as it sits, running terribly…

if/when newman gets it running properly, hopefully with just the finished installation of the harness, i will post, and expect offers to go up…

rough estimate of my expenses, excluding the cost of the car…just everything i have put into it…totals close to 9K (there was a lot of work done last summer maintenance wise on top of everything listed…which is why it comes to nearly 9k…everything listed here adds up to about $6k)

Good luck with the sale Andy

bump for the daytime crew…anybody know anybody who’s cousin’s half sister’s x boyfriend’s pet goat’s first owner’s 3rd grade teacher might be interested in my car?

I say stick it out. If someone buys this and gets it running you will be jealous and wish you never sold it. But incase you go threw with it good luck.

why dont you try and learn how to do it instead of waiting around for newman :gotme:

trying never hurt anyone =)

its getting to the point where i might as well…but how to get it out of newman’s mom’s garage when i can’t ever get a hold of the kid is a problem

yea definetly dont give up on it …get it home and i will give you a hand with it

ya because getting ahold of newman is a hard thing to do :bloated:

I agree 100%.

You’d be severely pissed to take a loss on the car, and find out it was that wiring harness, or something else fairly easy to fix.

^^ not true at all, i took a huge loss on my 240, I was happy as shit, still am.