FS: 300zx Z32 TT Exhaust system Brand New!

Ok here is the deal. I ordered a complete Megan system from UltimateZ, right from the downpipes(not included) back. When I got the goods there were a couple of things off. First the size, it was supposed to be 2.5" piping and it also should have had an H-pipe in the resonator section. Well the piping is 2.25" and there is no H-Pipe. I am returning it to and just buying the stillen system but if someone wants it for the price I paid without paying duty it will save me the hassel of shipping it all back to the vendor.

I have installed the system and started it once but have not taken it off the blocks so it has never seen the road. The fitment is perfect and bolts up to factory pre-cats or aftermarket downpipes. The system is fine in the size at what mods I have today but future plans of 600whp+ will likely see me replacing it next spring.

I paid $1000CAD plus duty/brokerage charges which are a wash and that is your savings. I may be able to knock off a little more depending on what the vendor will do for me on the other system.

I am shipping this back next week so if you are interested you will need to be quick before its back on the UPS truck.

This system will not fit 2+2 models and I am not sure about NA coupes, it may fit but do your research before hand.

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/116/meganz32systempu9.th.jpg

Seriously Dan?

You do realize that a “600whp+” setup is going to cost you significantly more money than a ~500whp+ setup, right? (if done properly)

Have you considered carefully what you plan to use your car for? 600whp+ sounds great for a dyno queen, and would be awesome for drag racing. But I’m not convinced that’d be the cat’s ass for regular street use (and enjoyment), or other forms of motorsports (such as autox or roadcourse).

I’m struggling with this dilemma myself, but I’m not in any rush so I’ve got plenty of time to ponder this.

Jason

I totally agree and Yeah I have struggled, placed orders, canceled orders, switched plans more than my wife changes her shoes!!!

I DONT want a dyno or better yet – “drag queen” but I think I can find a good balance, I may not hit the 600hp mark but I do want to achieve at least 500whp. This system will almost certainly be more than adequate for these power levels but like I said I havent settled on a configuration yet and things change. I just dont want to find myself in a situation where I am buying a new system in a years time.

If you’re looking for half a system, I’ve got a 2.5" stainless, non-resonated B&B X-Pipe for sale, if you’re interested.

It would be compatible with pretty much any 2.5" muffler sections and 2.5" testpipes you’d want to pair it with.

I looked at that on the Edmonton Zclub page a while back. It would end up costing me the same to buy that plus the tail and test pipe sections. Its a more attractive deal to someone who wants to replace their mid pipes with the X.

What are you replacing with?

No, the x-pipe replaces the h-pipe section. The stock system has an h-pipe, as do several aftermarket cat-back systems (Borla, Greddy, etc). The h-pipe/x-pipe bolts up between the muffler section and the testpipes/midpipes/cats section.

What are you replacing with?

I replaced it with a Labree resonated x-pipe a couple years ago. (partly at my wife’s request).

Monday Bump

I may have this system for another week or 2, the replacement is not in stock :frowning: