FS: 76 Datsun 280Z

For Sale:1976 Datsun 280Z

Project car.
17,000 miles clean title.
Inline 6, fuel injected. needs new fuel pump.
has new fiberglass front fenders, new steel rear quarters.
fiberglass hood, newer hatch, needs body work.
all glass intact, many extra parts.

$ 1400

can arrange delivery ($ depends on your location)

more pics and info availible upon request

spoon095@hotmail.com

message sent

Dam I wish that was a 240Z
Great project car tho

i want this car soo bad, i been watching this like a hawk. i have no room in my driveway for it rite now :frowning:
if i get the monte carlo in storage ill grab this.
anyone know a cheap storage place in the gtw btw?pm me. i want this ride

edit, will the motor run if the fuel pump is replaced?

isnt the 240z and 280z basically the same car? except mechanical differences like engine suspesion ect

im dealing with the same problem i want this car so bad but where can i store it? i already have one car in storage geez the dilemma

how’s the rust? and other than the fuel pump what else does the car need? and can i get more pics sent to timmy_sivad@hotmail.com ?

It’s a 30+ year old nissan of course it needs body work. A lot of it has already been done tho. Last time I ran it a fuel pump and a battery was what it needed. Sent everyone pics.

There are some additional differences with the chassis dimensions. The 280Z is a more rigid chassis and also slightly heavier than the 240Z.

Question for the seller - Is that an original sunroof? I was unaware of these ever coming equipped with a sunroof.

^Looks more like paint damage to me than a sunroof :smiley:

Yes, it has a sunroof. I’m sure its aftermarket. However I’ve know the whereabouts of this car since the eighties and its always been there, so it must of been installed early on in its life.