FS: 87 mazda rx7 tII

as stated in title i need to get rid of my rx-7 it’s black. it has 147k on it i believe. it has a lil body damage nothing terrible. it needs a new rebuild on the motor or it would be a good candidate for maybe a ls1 swap? looking for best offer. i am moving soon so i need to get it out asap. serious ppl e-mail me lacrozstud@hotmail.com

pics sell cars.

starting price ?

asking price ?

And where’s the car located?

comeon guys hes trying to keep his post count under 10.

sorry guys i haven’t been on in probably 2yrs due to all the drama. starting price/asking doesn’t matter in one week whoever has the highest offer to me get the car easy as that. pic will come tomorrow. sorry i would have them today but kinda busy due to someone broke into my car and had to do the whole police report b/s took about $900 of stuff. car is about 1mile away from swerve motorsports off walden in depew.

i remember this car! long time no see, goodluck with the sale man

ok guys here are some pics of the rx7 if you look on the back pass there is a minor dent there is also one one on the driver side fender nothing 2 bad. i tried to clean it up a bit it’s been there for awhile. all the parts that are missing out of the engine are in the hatch. i started to do the rebuild but before i could really get started i ran into some problems. if anyone wants to see it in person feel free to message me or e-mail me. i’m not asking a ton for this thing. like i said i will start taking offers and in a week i want it gone.

i’ve got a guy now that is going to give me $100 for it i’m really considering

when’s the last time it ran? how was the trans/diff?

everything ran good on this before i believe the apex seals blew out on me. all the vac lines need to be replaced. it has been sitting for a few yrs. i had it running 2yrs ago started right up but the only problem was it was blowin a ton of smoke out. the clutch i think felt like about 50%. this car can be here for awhile. i am leaving aug 16 but i would like to see it gone before i leave.if anyone wants to see it. my # is 572-5908. like i said guys i don’t want to see this thing go but i have no choice. it’s either i get rid of it this way or my step father takes it to the scrap yard when i leave. so if you don’t want to say how much you want to spend on this before you see it. i should be around this whole weekend.