rx7 needs rebuild f/s/t

Got a 1987 rx7 gxl that I need to get rid of. Looking to trade for a s13 shell or any running drivable 5 speed. Infiniti needs work so I gotta get rid the 7. Also would sell for around 900 or best offer. Cars got a lot of work in it all ready. Has about 135000 on the body. Need to get rid of ASAP.

Kinda interested, pictures?

Joel

Can get others if needed

prime LSx swap candidate right there!

I wish I could. I need a car to get me home so I need to sell. The exhaust and header alone are worth 1200 alone

700 bux and its yours

You need to post more info on the car. Does it run? Need work? Condition? Clean title? Mods?

Interior pics?

says it needs rebuild in the title, so it’s prob an apex seal, prob still runs (but doesn’t mean much cause blown rotaries still run)…these are my guesses going by the title alone.

Runs and has compression just Dosnt run fight. I would say its in ok condition. Intperior is pretty good. Has turbo trans, act clutch and flywheel, motor was rebuilt a year ago but something went wrong. Has header back exhaust. Will get more pics soon. Car runs starter is dead. Car has clean title and is still on the road

More pics soon as my phone is done being gay

Where are you located?

Schenectady

If interested call 518577186 or text

more pics

more

Will trade for a full 240 suspension and front end

500 bux anyone

Need gone by tommorow

hey you didn’t leave a full number, i was gonna text you. is this still around? would love to know if it has any huge rust issues since it’s an NY car.