FS: 88 Conquest TSi SHP!!!!!!!!!SOLD!!!!!!!!

bump tup to a good guy

Morning bump…

dam u i just bought another eclipse!! if i woulda known. nice clean car :tup:

I can’t believe this hasn’t sold yet. Maybe it will still be here when I finally get rid of my 328.

PM sent

Well so much for that! lol

hey what kinda whp do u think this would have.does it need anything.besides whats listed.any maitinance done recently.how reliable do u think it is? any pics of the damage?

Has been sitting for almost 2 months so could use oil change probly tires soon also, im not trying to make a ton of $$$ on this just figured i could let someone else enjoy this, instead of sitting in my driveway… It was very reliable for me i had some issues with the stock coil, but once i replaced it with the msd runs great. As for whp i have no idea, if i had to guess 180ish

damage is very minimal just a small probably 5" crease in the quarter panel, and the bumper has a hole in it, but i am throwing in a perfect bumper thats just needs paint.

with a exhaust and hard pipes at 10 psi this car should make about 213 to the wheels.There are dynos that prove this

wow, well no hard pipes but turbo back 2.5" is there and also runnin 14psi so hard pipes would net what 230-240? Damn i wish i had this car with me, especially after looking at the pics =(

Who ever buys it will be very happy…

Nobody wants a clean red/black leather RWD running conquest for $1300???

I will also consider trades for Audi a4 1.8t performance parts…

bump

hmmm pm’ed

sale pending!!!

word as of wednesday! But cash in hand does come first…

Thanks B :thankyou:

OT: cant wait for ya to come visit, and my b-day is may10th!!! haha

SOLD SOLD SOLD

To a local member:snky:

mines may 29th. so what we do. party in hotlanta,denver or buffalo? lol