FS: 1988 Chrysler Conquest TSi SHP

Here I am selling another Conquest in my driveway. It is an 88 Chrysler Conquest TSi SHP. SHP stands for “Sports Handling Package” which was offered as an option in 1988 and 1989. It offers slightly stiffer springs, 8 way adjustable struts, and wider wheels/tires(16x8Front, 16x9Rear).

2.6L SOHC I-4 Turbo Intercooled RWD
118,*** miles on the cluster
Red paint, not high quality repaint, but it looks good from 10ft?
5 speed manual.
Manual Sunroof w/ removable option
Power Windows/Locks
Black Leather interior

No rust anyplace I can see, cept a lil surface rust on the rearsubframe, which isn’t bad at all.

Frame rails are solid as a rock, which is rare for these cars.

Engine runs alright. Although it recently developed a dislike for cold starts, but once warmed up, it gets much better. I suspect a Coolant Temp Sensor.
Great oil psi.

I took it on a backroads cruise not too long ago, with Andy (NA300ZXTT) and Mark (Superium). They all seen the car drive.

There is some damage to the rear passenger side corner, I was rearended by a Chevy Blazer. Bumper cover is cracked, and 1/4 panel has a dent. You might be able to pop most of it out? Im not a body man.

The car currently has manual steering, the pump is shot.

The Front struts are still adjustable, however one of the previous owners had replaced the rears, with non adjustables.

One of the rear SHP wheels are missing, has a standard 16x8 rear in place

Car also has a trailer hitch! Perfect for hauling a small trailer, with R compounds or w/e for autoX or track days.

Car has a 2.5inch exhaust, with a fartcan, sounds good, but it has a midsection gasket leak.

Car is currently registered and recentlty inspected til next year.

Here are pics of it, along with Mark (Superium)'s Supra.

And some pics of the damage.
http://www.26liter.us/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=524

For an extra 100 bucks, I will include a spare bumper cover, if I can find one. I’m pretty sure I have one here, just needs paint. I have some paint and supplies, from when the car was painted, you can use, and it will match perfect.

$1300.00 or o/bro.

let me know when i can see this

BUMP! Taking offers…

You can come look at the car anytime you like, before Thursday. Lemme know!

Has to go, making room for new toy arriving this week!

i like this car but i dont really want to rock it for winter
someone buy this mo fo
BUMP

Im still interested in trading the bike for it strait up. Let me know man, the bike will take up far less space LOL.

Free bump for the new faded paint hotness thats replacing it. I wish I had the room and a reason to buy this car but I dont.

New toy is getting dropped off at 6pm tonight.

Very cool car with some distinct styling!

Recieved down payment on Halloween from Slopoke!

damn, i haven’t been on this board in awhile and the first thing i see for sale is a conquest, i’m in the market for one, let me know if the deal falls through.
Tony

If your in the market for a Conquest or Starion…check out:

www.starquestclub.com

www.tristarion.com

www.ebay.com

Your bound to find one there.

Did Cal buy this?

^

or you can tell him about your 86 for sale.

Which needs work I doubt he’d be interested in putting into.