FS: 88 Conquest TSi SHP!!!!!!!!!SOLD!!!!!!!!

I am selling my 88 Chrysler Conquest TSi SHP. SHP stands for “Sports Handling Package” which was offered as an option in 1988 and 1989. It offers slightly stiffer springs, 8 way adjustable struts, and wider wheels/tires(16x8Front, 16x9Rear).

2.6L SOHC I-4 Turbo Intercooled RWD
118,*** miles on the cluster
Red paint, not high quality repaint, but it looks good from 10ft?
5 speed manual.
Manual Sunroof w/ removable option
Power Windows/Locks
Black Leather interior

No rust anyplace I can see, cept a lil surface rust on the rearsubframe, which isn’t bad at all.

Frame rails are solid as a rock, which is rare for these cars.

Engine runs alright. Although it recently developed a dislike for cold starts, but once warmed up, it gets much better. I suspect a Coolant Temp Sensor.
Great oil psi.

There is some damage to the rear passenger side corner, previous owner was rearended by a Chevy Blazer. Bumper cover is cracked, and 1/4 panel has a dent. You might be able to pop most of it out? Im not a body man. Car will come with a spare bumper cover!

The car currently has manual steering, the pump is shot.

The Front struts are still adjustable, however one of the previous owners had replaced the rears, with non adjustables.

Car is currently inspected til dec i think…

Goods:
Runds and drives great, perfect project car!
Only mods are:
2.5 turbo back exhaust
MSD blaster coil
12psi > stock 7psi
Smoked boost gauge in one of hvac vents

Bads:
Dent in rear quarter
cold starts
front wipers no longer work/Back works fine
Could use a clutch soon, 4th and 5th slip under heavy boost
Powr steering pump/some play in steering(i have coupler to fix comes with car)

I know live in ATL, GA however car is parked at my parents house, feel free to call/pm me and i can set up arrangments.

$1300 obo

hmm not a bad deal

God I want one of these things so fuckin bad it’s killing me.

I dig it.

How are the front frame rails?

Ha I almost got excited I’m in tallahassee right now and always wanted one of these…

ive got the rest of the hitch for this car if the buyer wants it.

bump for a sweet ass car, when i finish my neon i wanna pick one of these up, hard to find

Man I hear ya. I wish I wasnt a broke ass white kid with a family to pay for.

No more trailer hitch, i took it off. figured i would never use and saved about 25lbs

yeah i used it a couple times.lol

Some guy stopped and looked at today and drove it down the street, got out and said i’ll take it…

will you take $700 :rofl: told him sorry i just posted this thing today i will do $1100 thats it…he said he will call me later to night to find the rest of the $$$. So its still up for grabs! These things rotted out go for $2000+ this is a steal

Example here is one with 155k body is shot $3500???

List of stuff the car has:
-Rebuilt engine with 30-35,000 miles
-Fuelinjectionpro’s tbpro2
-Full KDM hardpipe kit with red couplers
-88-89 intercooler modded to fit with the KDM hardpipes
-hardpipe from turbo to air filter with a open air filter
-88-89 tranny
-ACT extreme clutch (240mm)
-Hankook Ventus HR2 tires (approx 3000 miles)
-Custom made 2.5" exhaust (stock downpipe with gutted cat, goes into 2.5" in/out high flow cat, straight back to a hooker header exhaust tip.)
-8" fronts, 9" left rear, there is an 8" front on the right rear and i have an extra 8" rear that goes with the car. (this is the way i bought the car)
-Ngk spark plugs and wires
-Newer coil
-New fan relay kit
-Autometer air/fuel and boost gauges in a dual a-pillar pod
-Blow off valve (rfl knockoff)
-Kenwood head unit
-New diamond cut headlights
-New battery
-New alternator
-New oil pressure sending unit

Also comes with:
car cover, bra, 8"permacool fan, and a box of parts (including a throttle body, air cans, fans, stock computer, extra distributor with newer cap and rotor, and all the ac stuff.

thats why its going for 3500. That hardpipe kit is NOT cheap

How quick are these? I’m not too familiar with them, I’ve just always liked the way they look. And I wouldn’t mind some RWD turbo coupe hotness.

mid-low 15’s in stock trim

as that car sits right now… prolly high 14’s

yea probly never got a chance to run at the track, however my audi a4 ran 14.9 and and just kept even with justins booger neon and the night me, justin(neon),justin(s4/supra) articzap all went for a cruise i pulled good on justins supra and articzaps 240 shifting at 4500, and slighty pulled a dakota r/t with some bolt ons, so i would say mid 14’s are likely. And from what i remember the neon and the dakota were dead nuts even…

LOL just had a call from someone in batavia trying to trade me a supra with some body damage, may consider if i was still in wny anybody on here???

blahh i want this i wish i had the extra loot

Damn I wish I bought this car instead of letting redconquest take it. This sounds like the supra: http://buffalo.craigslist.org/car/652974957.html