FS: 88 mustang gt

cant wait to see this thing tomorrow. just got the go-ahead from the parental unit (AKA the bank) so hopefully the car is as good in person as it looks in pics/words.

<----this is gsxyes i have the door panels there not on cause i was goin to replace the window motors in both doors…the interior is all there but its rough…

the window motors dont need to be replaced … fords are rebuildable … just some crappy plastic gears that strip out …

If anyone needs to know any other info … please ask me everything on this car was my combo … i know this car inside and out

If i liked GT’s i would have kept this and put the bottle on 11’s are no problem for this setup

how do the heads on this thing compare to the Ford GT40P heads? my friend has them on his 5.0 and SWEARS by them and i was jsut wondering if they would help this car out any?

well if you bought this car and then you bought nystangers afr heads…and then some sort of power adder then…well…you do the math

it wouldnt be something i would do in the near future (getting new heads) i was jsut curious thats all. about the only thing i would do to this car right away would be get a set of street tires for the back and get the inside cleaned up. i guess i’ll just have to wait and see when i look at ti tomorrow (hopefully)

the powerheads E7’s will outflow anyother iron head on the market for ford … check their website powerheads.com

they are also fresh … i had them done before i sold the car … 3 angle valve job,new guides,and seals

bump for a killer deal on a fast car

wish I had the $$$

ive called 3 ppl for a loan so far…no luck im stil trying though

I’ll give ya a loan. :lolsign:

Good luck with sale.
Free Bump

i got some1 who will give me the money i just have to sell my mom on the idea of me having 2 cars sitting at our house (one of which isnt functioning right now)

all pm’s responded

yeah thanks for getting back to me so quickly. will talk to you tomorrow sometime im assuming.

all pms replied…sorry for the delay

i totally wanna see UPS mike rockin this thing

hahaha im hoping it happens and its looking really good right now.

i guess mike had first dibs on it…so no stang 4 me

so…is it still gonna be at taffy’s tonight? is taffys even happening?

so u havent bought it yet? jesus christeither do it or dont

Yes and yes.