FS: 88 mustang gt

yeah, brian wants it too… don’t bog down a potent sale if you can’t swing it mike

the 3 of us talked at taffys tonight. we’ll see what happens. if Brian throws cash in his face b4 i can, then i think its only fair that biran gets the car. money talks lol i kno if it was me selling it i wouldnt care who bought it as long i had the money.

Good man :tup:

Somebody better buy this before GSX wants to keep it.

lol… I’ve been telling GSX for 4 days that I am just waiting on him.

Once again, call me.

-Nick

lol, i brought my checkbook with me… and the car’s not available yet. :gotme:

i have an envelope with the money sitting less than 2 feet away from me right now, im just wiaitng to hear from the guy rebuilding my truck motor just to make sure he didnt run into anything thats gonna make the cost go up by a lot (i can understand an extra $100 for some gaskets or whatever, but i’d be worried if $600 turned into $1500 lol). i should know tomorrow ro tuesday.

EDIT: but like i said, if some1 shoves the money in his face b4 me, then its thier car.

i am to

good deal if i had the money it would be in my drive way, wanna trade for the R/T? Mike i honesly think would hurt himself in this car…

that’s up to him, man

he’s got the cash, let’s make this happen

and if the results are bad, that’s what youtube and camcorders are for

:lol:

in all serriousness, IF i do end up with this thing, i kno its gonna be a lot more power and speed than i’ve ever been used to before, and i realize there is a learning curve with is, so im gonna take it easy for a while and work up to where i feel 100% comfortable with the car.

Whats the price on the car ?

far too low from what I heard :lol:

ok mikeRi24 is out…so its down to twizted…nikuk…and nitroinsane and i pm’d all of you guys…

pending sale to nikuk

i found out i was alittle behind on my insurance payment so i just payed up 6months so iam out till i recover my pocket book dent

bump for it possibly going to a good owner (or from what i kno of him online lol)

I have to get moving on this huh?

its sold

who bought this bad boy?