FS: '89 240sx coupe, All stock, Automatic, 169,000k, (Project/Parts car) AS IS

Hey all,

I have (reluctantly) decided to sell my 240sx mainly because I don’t have the space to store it indefinitely anymore. It’s not in working condition but I’m hoping the person who buys her will restore the car instead of using it for parts.

Details
Model: 240sx coupe (All stock)
Year: '89
Transmission: Automatic
Exterior: Metallic Charcoal Grey
Interior: Light Grey
Orig Kms: 169,000
Features: Power sunroof, mirrors, windows
Price: $1000 O.B.R.O
Terms: Cash only. No trades/swaps/parting out
Contact info: PM or email: mbga77@gmail.com
Note: The car will have to be towed

• I’m the 2nd owner
  • parked in a covered underground space for all except around 5 years
  • 2 accidents - one a fender bender, the other…got hit in a parking lot - not major though needed some body work
  • car has not been started for around 4 years. Only issues at that time were a flat battery, flickering speedometer, and the a/c didn’t get cold
  • Does have some rust patches/a hole (see pics).

I’m posting pics - apologies that the underbody ones are not “panoramic” - hopefully they’ll give you an indication of the condition. Also, I have not been able to open the hood for pics of the engine area - the lever seems very tight and I’m not too hefty. Don’t know if this means a broken cable (but I would have thought the lever would just pull out if that was the case, not sure).

I’d like to sell it by this weekend because I’ve only got this particular parking space till the 25th. It’s in south Mississauga - if anyone wants to see it, I can meet you there.

I will be posting more pics (including of the underbody) this evening. I have already received a few offers, a couple lowball.

fuck, if I wasnt moving i would have loveeddd that

A few more pictures…

I still have a few more…i’ll post tomorrow. They’re taking ages to upload, not sure why.

that’s too bad you’re moving then… i know I’m parting with it reluctantly :slight_smile:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18632[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]18633[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]18634[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]18635[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]18636[/ATTACH]

Sold! Could a mod please lock this thread, thanks.