FS:92 Honda Civic DX (650whp)

how much would you want for the block?

[quote=“layzie,post:160,topic:33449"”]

sorry motor wont be parted out that much. it will stay together. maybe split from head but block will most likely be together

plus, gsr/itr have the same length, 137.9 mm (5.429")

[/quote]

Ya i know i just didnt wanna type gsr and type r lol too lazy

the bottom end complete? 4k

[quote=“97_B18b1,post:162,topic:33449"”]

Ya i know i just didnt wanna type gsr and type r lol too lazy

[/quote]

dont you have a ls? my rods wouldnt work for that. LS rods are shorter in length at a 5.394 but a longer stroke on the crank with 89mm compaired to the gsr/itr 87.2mm

keep it!

dude you really need to stop. i didnt scream keep it when you were selling your car.

[quote=“layzie,post:164,topic:33449"”]

dont you have a ls? my rods wouldnt work for that. LS rods are shorter in length at a 5.394 but a longer stroke on the crank with 89mm compaired to the gsr/itr 87.2mm

[/quote]

Ya thats y i need the crank too, but ur not partin out the block so it doesnt matter lol

im not screaming! its just gay that ur selling it!

[quote=“97_B18b1,post:167,topic:33449"”]

Ya thats y i need the crank too, but ur not partin out the block so it doesnt matter lol

[/quote]

no need in buying pauter rods if your not sleeving. you might as well just buy my bottom end, even my whole motor.

why is it gay sean, ive owned a EH hatch for 7 years now its seriously time to move on. plus why would you care, you dont 1 have a car and 2 never cruise with me.

ya i know the pauter rods are kind of overkill i was jw kuz crank rods and pistons are next on my list

buy the bottom end. it will handle its built to handle a 1000hp. and since your none vtec buy the whole motor and boost the shit out of it. throw all the boost at it you want it will take it like a champ and keep smiling

ya id proly need a bigger turbo tho my little t3 is dwarfed by that motor lol

pm me about parts for the part out, if i get a majority of people wanting the parts ill start the part out sooner.

just a reminder i dont want this thing nit picked, motor, tranny, turbo kit, body id like to mostly sell complete sections.

part it out so i can buy ummm so i can buy your dizzy and alternator so i can make my car OBD1

will there be a list of what you are selling?

ya its on the front page lol, like i said i dont want this to be nit picked, sell bs and get stuck with shit i cant sell

[quote=“layzie,post:176,topic:33449"”]

ya its on the front page lol, like i said i dont want this to be nit picked, sell bs and get stuck with shit i cant sell

[/quote]

i thought the same thing. then i went and looked. i will wait till you start making groups of what you want to sell.

BUMP

12k is my offer

BUMP

bump still for sale

lowered to 14k with no wheels.