FS: 92 plymouth laser 6/4/ combo

I dont really wanna do this but i need the money right now because im trying to buy a skidster for my company.

her we go its a 92 awd turbo red laser with 6/4 combo. car is near mint in and out not rust anywere origanal paint all highway miles documented. i bought it fron an 75 year old man who bout it new. i paid like 3200 like 2 years ago .and invested another 7gs

all new bendix brakes and roters.
walbro 255 fuel pump
fic 550s and aem fuelrail(aluminium color)
turbo header
atmosher dump tube
big evo3 16g ported and cliped from buschur (750) its a real mhi turbo no china crap lol.all turbo lines are new and oil is braded
full 3 in apexi turbo back with heat coating.
act clutch and lighted flywheel.
rebuilt tranyy (less then like 100 miles on it)no grinds in any gears.
apexi safc2 and turbo timer(never hooked up)and manual boost cotroller
boost,oil,and temp gauges on piller.
all timing coponents and belts were done as well they have about 1000 miles on it.
I put alot into it and i was ready to dump alot more but i think im gonna let it go because im focusing on my company now.car has perfect compresion . i never really got to drive this car do to my workind 7 days a week . my loss is someones gain. i have about i think easy 10-11 k in this thing but im just trying to get back wat performance parts i put in so im gonna say 7800bo i know alot of yous think its much but this is a perfect 1st gen with mods. please no smart remarks from anyone saying im out of my mind thank you .

Pics would help greatly in this case…

good luck with the sale!

I bet someone will grab the rare beast, and the 6-4 combo only helps.

pics sell cars. The price is a little bit high, but if it really is in mint condition like you say, and with the 6/4 combo, you will find a buyer. Remember though, you really cant make much money off aftermarket parts if their installed, you will make a lot more if you bring it to stock and sell the aftermarket stuff. how many miles on it?

160K ALL HIGHWAY NEVER ABUSED ALL DOCUMENTED. ILL TRY TO GET PICS SOON THANKS FOR THE SAPORT. ALL THE AFTERMARKET PARTS ONLY BEEN ON FOR COUPLE HUNDRED MILES AND THE TURBO EVEN LESS.

IT ALSO HAS SOLID MOTOR MOUNTS, NEW SHIFTER CABLES, AND I NO THERES MORE.

i love “NEVER ABUSED”

:rofl:

im gonna try to post pics later today guys thanks

you should probably remove your mods and sell them separately.

you probably wouldnt get half of what you are asking for your car, unless you have a lot of time to wait around for the right buyer who is looking for exactly what you have done.

if you sell your mods separately, you have a better chance of selling a clean 1g 6/4 for closer to 3.5-4k…

good luck

This car is clean.

Glad you got rid of that china gt evo3 for a mhi… I wonder which cool shop suggested that…lol

Goodluck with sale decent price for what this car is.

OHHH SHIT DEVIOUSTSI JUST POSTED ohhh snap!!!

everyone listen!

hahah gary

Heres the pics

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a285/red_vdub/lazer2.jpg

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a285/red_vdub/lazer1.jpg

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a285/red_vdub/lazer.jpg

those all the pics i got today i couldnt move the other cars in garage to get outside.

kay so im a dsm idiot, what the heck is a 6 4 combo?

6 bolt motor 4 bolt rear end the best one ever

last pic what is that one the left
3 wheeler or 4 wheeler?

4 but not forsale lol

bump

bump for awd lasers

I heart them

bump

“NEVER MUDDED” also right?

lol

:slight_smile: Clean, I assume the 4 bolt is not LSD