FS: 93 240sx SE HB w/ Silvia Conversion

** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **
** NOTE: Doing a Preview will remove your SUBJECT so re-add it before posting **

Make/Model: 93 240sx SE HB
Asking Price: $3000 (OBO)
Condition: Used
Mileage: 178 374 KM
Contact Info: Send PM or email..a_skates@rogers.com
Description: Alrighty so ive run into some financial and family problems that have escalated recently to the point where i can no longer continue this “project” which has crawled at a snails pace for the better part of a year.

Its a 93 SE HB

• fully loaded
  • 5 speed
  • super hicas
  • KA24DE (runs well but will need a tune up)
  • extremely clean interior
  • silvia conversion with brick headlights and lo/hi beam 6000k HIDs.
  • ebay cat-back(not installed)
  • set of winter tires as well(good for another season or two)
  • spare tires if needed.
  • tranny is in great shape as well.

its more or less stock other than the silvia conversion.

The Bad:

• ticking timing chain
  • valve cover leak
  • will need tune up because its been sitting(although i drive it every now and then just to keep it moving)
  • left strut tower could use some attention
  • driver side rocker is gonna need replacement ASAP
  • driver side frame rail has quite a bit of surface rust and it doesnt look like it penetrated too deep at all, but its going to need attention regardless
  • a few dings here and there, nothing bigger than and inch or so.
  • passenger side door has a problem with the lock from previous break-in attempt(not while the car was owned by me)
  • will need paint(for obvious reasons)
  • hood wont fit properly, not too sure what the hell the problem is, its baffled me since the conversion was completed.

Pics… http://s94.photobucket.com/albums/l104/DudebuD/240sx/

I believe thats it, if ive missed anything let me know. If you have any questions or wish to see the car, PM me or email me at a_skates@rogers.com. Ill be in Montreal until the 2nd so ill do my best to get back to you while away on vacation, if i dont, ill do it as soon as im back.

Im pretty flexible on the price because i need it gone ASAP and at this point ive already lost quite a bit of money. Thanks and happy new years to all.
** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **
** NOTE: Doing a Preview will remove your SUBJECT so re-add it before posting **

Make/Model:
Asking Price: $ (OBO)
Condition: New/Used
Mileage: KM
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:

the frame rust is DEFINATLY right trough the frame…

with the silvia front end ill give you 900…

2000 obo?

500 last offer.

wow easy lowballer haha why even waste ur time bud

if the car dont sell r u gonna part it ?

Probably not gonna part it.

Im getting the rust issues fixed by the end of the month, ill decide then what i want to do with it.

i have an oem red usdm front end trade me for your front end- the hood?

because i have bought parts cars in better shape for less…

besides you never knoe what ppl will take. most of us here on son who put somthing up for 200 bucks only want 50 but know there going to get lowballed so jack up the price…

and that kind of rust you cant fix without changing the structure of the car and if the frames that bad think how the rest would be…

sent ya a pm