fs: 1993 Nissan 240sx coupe RHD w/ silvia front end $3999

FS Item(s) Description:
Car:
-1993 Nissan 240sx Coupe with JDM Silvia front end conversion and right hand drive conversion.
-72,000kms

Paint Color:
-Toyota Supra Red with black top, painted 1 year ago.
-No RUST what so ever, No dings, No scratches
-Solid Fram rails
-engine bay color matched to exterior

Interior:
-leather seats (grey)
-power windows
-power sunroof
-power locks

Exterior:
-OEM Factory Nissan Silvia lip kit all around.

Suspension:
-Stance, Fully height and dampening adjustable Coilovers. (new)
-New rotors/pads (new)

Motor:
-SR20 DET red top 72,000kms, Needs bottom end work OR brearing kit. (still runs, turns on fine every time)
-Exedy Stage 2 clutch (new)
-Intake (new)
-3" Exhaust with down pipe (brand new)
-ECU

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff55/tegra_02/93silviaturbo.jpg

Asking Price:

• $3999 (in no rush to sell)

• Oakville, Ontario, Canada

Email: asc989@hotmail.com
cell: 905-617-7099
or PM me.

^^glws. someone jump on this. looks good.

wow wicked deal

does it have a spun bearing?

id buy it if it wasnt rhd (and then part it out)

^could be, but im not 100% sure, it has a bit of a ticking sound, but still starts and drives.

^could be, but im not 100% sure, it has a bit of a ticking sound, but still starts and drives. the company that built it say’s it might just need a bearing kit.

^could be, but im not 100% sure, it has a bit of a ticking sound, but still starts and drives. the company that did the swap say’s it might just need a bearing kit.

bump

nice RHD, Bump! you can get a sr20det for like 700$ …5,000$ you got yourself a nice ride.

Car looks awesome. GLWS.

^thanks.

sorry for the triple post’s in a row…lol…1st time on the forum, couldn’t figure out how to edit a post.

how many km on the chassis? and why would you convert to rhd when you can get real rhd silvias cheap?

72,000kms

Only bump once every 7 days or itll be locked. :lol: Clean car GLWS.

rhd conversion and your selling for 3999?? whats wrong with the ride ??? :open_mouth:

^…“SR20 DET red top 72,000kms, Needs bottom end work OR brearing kit. (still runs, turns on fine every time)”…

other than that, this car is %100 mint, i can part it out and maybe get more or maybe the same price, but i don’t want to pull it apart it’s to nice of a car and wouldn’t want to do that to it, plus i no it will sell and im in no rush on selling it, im sure it will go to the right person.

lol trade my Starion…I know…I know.

if u dont sell it part it out… ill take some parts off it

^ this car will never be parted out, I have a few people already coming to see it and one ready for a deposit.