FS:93 Bonneville $600 Must sell ASAP!

I am selling my car since my mom bought a new volvo and im getting her old car. Its a 93 Bonneville SE with 203 on the clock. It has a bad EGR which causes some idle issues, the rotors are warped and the pads are low. It has a dent in the door on the rear passenger side that can be removed with a suction cup thing. The tires have 30% life left and one wheel is mismatched due to it being damaged beyond repair(its a different Bonnie wheel).

I am looking to get rid of this quickly and so are my folks, i cant afford to be low balled since i owe money to my parents on it. I will post up pictures tomarrow.

It is Forest Green, it has been good reliable transportation for me since august, and i havent had any problems aside from the wheel bearing which got replaced, and one wheel is out of allignment.

I am looking For $600, its as low as i can afford with the bearing cost and insurance looming overhead, i cant sell this any cheaper sorry, this will make a good reliable winter car. If you want to see it, i am in rochester, i will get up some pictures tomarrow.

BUMP!

ehh its not letting my post my images…help?

http://rochester.craigslist.org/car/132393467.html

BUMP $500

Anyone Anyone? Bueller Bueller?

needs dubs lol

someones winter beat has to have died by now

bump for the boat