FS: 93 civic lx (new price)

I have a 1993 civic lx sedan with 200700 miles on it. It runs and drives well but starts rough. Once it is warm the car pulls hard. I have kept up with almost everything this car needs. This car would be a great parts car with alot of good working parts and a good interior even though the body is pretty bad, or would make an exelent daily driver durring this winter. The car is inspected untill may (last may is when i started driving it). I still drive it every day to school and work (so it deff. still runs and drives). Since owning the car i have installed a sony head unit with 4 speakers, both upper control arms were replaced w. bran new ones (only have 7k on them), battery has only been in the car for 6 months, oil changed every other month since ive owned it (it is an old car), new head light bulbs 6 months ago.
The bad
this car is immaturely moded
fart can muffler that has been ghettoed on by previous owner
short ram intake installed by me
driver rear door delete done by me when i was practicing body work
1 bent rim
body is messed up
seeing as it dose run and drive i would like to get $600obo (pm me if you have an offer)… on the other hand if i feel all offers are too low i will part out insted.

now for the cars weakness

ill have more pix up 2marrow when its light out

pics

they are there?^^^^ and have been for hours

is that bondo?

yes

i cant see shit.

wait a minute… did you say you bondo’d over one rear door? and the other rear door is functional?

lol

williamsville, and yes it was a dumb idea but if you can get over the looks its a car that gets 33mpg

pmd

bump, very open to offers

better pics all sides in the light

Did you weld the door shut or just bondo it? Can you like open it from the inside and break off the bondo?

Did you think about sealing shut the front passenger door?

When you say it starts rough, what do you mean?

i just bondoed the door but the door latch is either broke or disconnected, thats one of the reasons why i did it to one and not the other. yes it can be chipped off and the door can be fixed and it can be a 4door again.

no i didnt think to seal the other door shut. why?

you have to crank it over and give it some gas to start, if anyone knows what the problem could be ill fix it.

new price, $450 i need the cash quick

is the front bumper and rear bumper molded too?

yes they are

you should bondo all the doors paint it orange then rock it dukes of hazzard style!

pm sent

I think its sold…but the seller will confirm.

This car is definitly sold now :wink:

lol make it a sleeper