FS: 93 S13 Hatch (warning:picture heavy thread)

car has been sold thanks.

That odometer has been rolled back, or someone made an attempt to at one point.

I have a copy of the safety from the previous owner from when he purchased it with the odometer reading 203,211 (In 2009) . I have only had this vehicle for 2 months now and it has been driven twice just for transport from storage to a garage. If what u say is true i am unaware of it and the car runs fine.

pass frame rail is patched also glws though

had some inquires nothing too serious thou.

What did the price change too without the coils?

bump

how long have you owned the car

^^ 2 months…its a couple posts up, where he says hes driven the car twice, then says it drives fine. Not really a good indication of the condition of the vehicle. Maybe reconsider the no test drives thing. Id have to go for a couple good runs at least before i even made an offer. Just my 2 cents.

P.S that odo is scary, never seen one like that, but ka24power has… that cant be good. Also you should post what you changed the price to. Might help

The car doesnt just sit, i do run it and move it up and down the driveway so it stays fresh in a sense. First post clearly indicates price.

Thats good and all, but you posted something about removing coils and a new price without coils. I guess you edited that post buts its verified by ecorrin…after the post you edited. But the original ad never mentioned anything about coilovers. That’s weird, and now you act like you never made that post. More weird. Im kinda hung up on this because i was half interested in the car lol. More so without coilovers

Please tell me where i acted or even said anything remotely denying coilovers were originally mentioned in the thread? i simply edited the posts to coincide with the most current information. why mention coilovers if they no longer come with the car, it just causes more confusion by mentioning them.