IC: S13 Hatch sr20 gt2871r

decided to keep it, mods you can lock it up

Interested in trading for a KA24de S14?

honestly, you think I would trade from a 400 hp s13 to a stock s14? come on man… since i didnt specify I am not interested in any trades what so ever.

son is funny.

wanted to mention - i was mildly unclear in the ad, The sr swap originally came with stock t25 and I ran it for 2 seasons at 10 psi, I installed the 71r turbo last summer. Everything else is same basically

I don’t normally post in FS threads when I’m not interested in purchasing, but do you honestly think $9k for an s13 with stock everything aside from the motorset is realistic? No 5 lug, no brakes, no suspension work aside from springs and shocks, no nice wheels… what justifies the price tag? A $2000 engine and $2k (I’m being generous here) in mods? Stereo equipment isn’t something you should ever consider adding value to a car as its entirely based on personal preference. You’ve been on the board long enough to know better than to ask that much in my opinion.

Also, why don’t you get it on a dyno before claiming 400HP when you don’t even know the size of the injectors in the car? There is no way in hell stock 370’s are making that kind of jam.

meh, obviously this is lowball son. If I list the car for money i expect people will offer 3000, and I mean besides anything else its just a feeler… seeing what interest there is on the car. I might just end up keeping it.

as for the dyno numbers, ill prob end up getting it dyno’d if somebody is really sweating it… but people will end up just saying some shit like the dyno wasnt calibrated or whatever… dyno numbers dont really mean shit to be honest, mostly used for base lining… and like I said I estimated around 360 at the wheels… key words here being estimate. based on 3rd 4th and 5th gear pulls against cars running upwards of 330-380 whp.

for the injectors, yes you are correct, it doesnt add up - but - they shouldnt even be feeding my 71r at 16 psi… ive run it at 17 psi just to feel it, and still the car is running 11:1 - for what its worth i have a set of 550s to go with the sale, which i never installed because there is virtually no need at this point.

also forgot to mention the car as a solid aluminum driveshaft,

cheers.

A curb weight of a USDM s13 is 2760 pounds, with an sr swap minus another 160 pounds. No bumper support I’m guessing if you have a fmic, minus another 70 pounds, no spare 30 pounds less, Aluminum drive shaft another 10 pounds less. your car should weigh in at 2500 and something without driver, around 2700 and something with driver, my s14 with me in the car weighs exactly 2800 pounds.

^^ yea its a small core front mount, still have full bumper support and rebar, plus like a mentioned i added about 100 lbs of dynamat for sound deading… in hindsight i wish didnt do that but oh well… its no big deal to remove, and also i had probably around 80 lbs of stereo equipment -being fair, i did have my spare and jack at the time (was on a camping trip) and my momo arrows aka boat anchors with beefy rubber, rims alone are 26 lbs lol. and I openly said i weighed my car, on a scale, at a weigh in station, which i would assume to be fairly accurate… the car came in at 1514 kgs… which is 3340 lbs… there is absolutely no way 2 people, a cooler, a couple pillows and sleeping bags, and our clothes weighed 800 lbs… Im around 175, the gf is around 120.

either way. I cant see how the weight of the car would make a difference, or the horsepower numbers for that matter. It has what it has, and there is plenty potential to build on what is there, its a solid, clean, unmolested car with some mild mods and an engine swap. I see stock ka cars on kijiji selling between 4 and 5 thousand, maybe they’re not actually getting that money, but that seems to be the going price as of late… I dont necessarily agree, but as we all know, drift tax seems to be a real thing.

but just to ease your guys minds, I will most likely be keeping the car.

lol thanks for the conversation though, gives me something to do while work is slow