FS: 95 Ford Mustang $2k

well it looks like it may be gone tonight.

thanks for the bump though!

Bump $1750obo

found a car…this things gotta go! $1600obo I’ve gotten an offer of $900 but i need more then that.

$1500…last chance…going in the paper today.

:bump:

So it never made it to the paper? My offer still stands ya know

No its in the paper. I had someone who was supposed to pick it up yesterday but bailed out on me. I’ve already comitted to getting a new car so this has to go.

I cant wait till feb.

BTW the shifter cable has been adjusted now so the car is ready to go. Buyer backed out. I have many more pics so just ask. price is $1500 firm.

Any interest in a large fishtank or 2 + cash?
D

no…but thanks for the bump

hows the suspension on it? bushings & ride

fine. I still have it. It seems every person who sees it likes it then when it comes time to put money in my hand they back off.

price has been dropped for the last time. Next comes trading it in.

$1300 firm.

I feel so bad that this has not sold, it is a great car it just seems like it Is’nt what anybody is looking for.

Good luck

its getting retarded…shit i sold my NEON for $1100. Im now 1k below kelly blue book. Shit at this price yank the motor are rear end and do a v8/5speed swap!

Good, then come Feb. I’ll take it. lol

To be honest with u cars on these sites are either preformance oriented or a winter beater, although it isa good reliable car it is a auto V6 mustang, The best place for very reliable and functonal cars is auto trader, people that buy from auto trader are mostly looking for sensable usable and reliable cars, not Evo’s swapped hondas STI’s Muscal cars and other fun but otherwise useless cars.

Good luck with it

if i needed a winter car i’d prolly pick this up. just because RWD + snow = fun :tup:

good luck, def a good price.

well thanks guys. Its just not worth it to me to pay the price to list it on autotrader. Like i said if it comes down to it ill trade it in at the used car dealership in town for the nissan 200sx SE-R that i want. I’d rather sell it though.

cars gone thanks fellas!