FS: 95 geo prizm AT 1.6 DOHC 185k

tan in/out. 185k. starts every single time on the first try. winter tires getting at LEAST 25mpg but in the summer its around 32-35 avg.

1.6 16v. 185k mi. super reliable. good heat. transmission does not slip or make noise.

i have replaced the alternator in july, thermostat in sept, front rotors,pads last spring with rear brake lines, shoes hardware, wheel cylinders.
new windsheild last feb.
CEL for no rear 02 sensor wich i can fix but only 96+ matters. it would help milage though.
fuel line was repaired with hose.
has newer 4-2-1 aftermarket header (deleted 1 of 2 cats)
great exhaust system with only 1 gasket leak after the cat.

interior is basic and in good to fair condition with the back seat being the only rough part throughout(replacable at a junkyard for cheap)

the body is not great but nothing that cant be fixed with skill.
both qtrs are rusting and the drivers rear door has a palm sized hole. the passanger rear door is dented well enough.

if i were to keep this i would replace both rear struts and mounts, and a humming tells me you may need a wheel bearing but have not looked into that so far.

kbb shows 1350+ in fair condition with these miles.

i am asking 1100.00 /OBO,
you need to see it/drive it to know what you want to spend on it. i can also do the work (struts / bearings if needed)

located near East Aurora 14052

1000.00 and i fix the struts for buyer

any updates on this?

my friend might be VERY interested if u fix the CEL, struts and bearings! :slight_smile:

what’s wrong with exterior and the back seat btw?

can u take pictures on those area?

its been updated on craigslist.

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/car/580168799.html