fs:95 z28

to make it clearer
gsr swapped hatch
gsr/type r head swapped hatch
boosted b16 hatch that wasent running to full potential

i dont belive it , camaros are slow and gay

ummm So a stock camaro beat a decently modded Honda? I still don’t understand why some poeple waste money like that? :gotme: I just don’t understand at all!

what do u drive again???

Would you be willing to trade for a boat w/trailer? 1987 Four Winns 20’ 195 sundowner cuddy cabin. 165HP 4 cyl I/O stern drive. Boat is in very good shape. No rips in carpeting or seating. No cracks in the hull. Needs a good waxing. Paid $6000 two years ago, invested another $1200.

Sell the boat and buy the car.

^you think he woulda thought about that…:retard:

Car still for sale???

something probably faster then you :gotme:

oh man ur awsome. unfortunatly dont rag on turbociv he seams like a cool honda owners whose down to run with no bs involved

john is a definatly a respectable honda owner, prolly one of the highest in my book due to all he has done with a 4cyl without a turbo. not putting down turbos, just cool because its different.

wow, what a cool car - that’s gonna be a LOT of fun for someone :slight_smile:

yes it is, sorry about the wait for the response, been busy

:tup: to cool honda owners

I’ll go back into my hole :gotme:

followed by…

raising your price with time will not help the car to sell faster…

and why so cheap? those are some low miles on a good condition camaro to be going that cheap…or maybe i’m just used to paying rediculous amounts of cash because nothing’s cheap on my car…

good luck selling by the way…

spence buy this dood

Mickdad, I pm’ed you for some info. I am interested in taking a look at the car…get back to me.

Buy it…really nice car!!!

I also heard this Z-28 is a turbo probe killah as well

I need to see the car first…But the cash is burning a hole in my pocket right now!!!