FS: 97 civic sedan

Black 4 door civic
Power windows, power locks.
No power steering
5 speed
Clean title
DOES NOT RUN.
Needs a motor
Brand new alternator, battery, intake manifold.
Freshly painted wheels and brand new tires.
Slip on coil overs
Very minimal rust. Needs paint

Comes with all extra parts. Another motor (shot) and tranny ( still good)
Intake manifolds, axles, etc.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs011.ash2/33921_553239992559_209800761_32256891_4932408_n.jpg

$1000 obo. For everything. I just don’t have the time or will to work on this car any more.

nice car, how many miles and what trim level is it? what stock motor came in it? and do you know what went wrong with the motor that is in it? just wondering what would be required to get it going.

It’s an lx. 177k i think. It came with a y7. That spun a bearing, so I swapped the motor with another non vtec d series i bought but it has way too much pressure under the valve cover and it’s junk. Pry just easier to swap another d series into it.

Make an offer. Get this thing outa my garage

Bump. $800

Pm me your number, how are the tires?

Freshly painted wheels and brand new tires.

are those wheels freshly painted? and how are the tires? new?

$800 firm as is. With new wheels and tires
$500 firm on 13" steel wheels with shit tires

I want! Pm’d

what does a semi decent used engine cost for one of these? I’m not a honda guy I just need a cheap beater car and putting an engine in isn’t a problem for me.

bump car is good project car

$300 lol… Gotta love a honda.

If you cant sell it ill give you $500 asap with the frehsly painted wheels and brand new tires if you can tow it for me. Not trying to lowball you, but its not even like the body is in good shape as you can it has rust and needs paint. Most id flip this car for WITH a motor in it would prolly be $1,500

I have someone hopefully coming to see it today. I’ve got someone interested in the wheels, and someone interested in the other tranny.
$500 is WAY too low to include the wheels. Tires alone are worth $250. They are brand new. With the little tits still on um.

I’m potentially interested if we could agree on a fair price w/o the nice wheels. I’m just looking for a cheap beater and I could throw a motor in this fairly easily.

There not nice wheels, there freshly painted wheels with brand new tires damn it!

what shape are the tires in?

Id assume theyre round

excellent, and the condition?