FS: 97 DX Coupe - Fresh paint - Cheap - paying sales commission - $50!!

I don’t have time either, hence the killer price. Honestly if its for a car-clueless girl, she probably won’t want it. Sorry, but I work ~50 miles from the parents’ house(im only there weekends), so its not like i can go home every nite and work on it or anything, and my weekends…well i’d rather be doing other stuff (sleeping, watching football, driving my new car) rather than be working on the car in my garage w/ no lift & no powertools (im spoiled)

Bring it to djnick and he’ll fix all the bs no problem since he’s leet like that. 716-549-0844 Nick. Tell him toda/jay sent u (he’ll remmeber the car lol…). its something that ppl w/ the appropriate equpment can fix pretty easily. Me, i have to find a vtec plug, wires, buy a soldering gun, blah blah…its just not worth it to me to fix it. I’d rather knock of a lil off the asking price, but I think that’s a pretty fair deal…anyway, PM me if u wanna discuss it further, i’m pretty flexible, my main goal is to just get this gone so i can take a chunk out of my payments for the new car.

interior pics added. PLEASE CLICK THE LINK IN THE FIRST POST BEFORE ASKING ANY QUESTONS