FS: 97 Eclipse GSX

bump…

have 1 person interested in the car right now.

:smiley:

Man, I would love to trade up to that car. Fucking beautiful.

Maybe I should trade the Scion in and use my Talon for a winter car!! You’ll get what your asking Sam! It’s a steal at that price!!!

Not to be a vulture, but if there is any thought of separating the motor from that car, you know where to find me.

Good luck with the sale otherwise. Great car. You’d better have an EVO IX in the driveway next or :tdown:

no offense taken, rather i take it as a compliment :smiley:

that motor runs really strong… don really instilled patience in me while i was his understudy.

unfortunately, i do want to sell the car as a whole unit… if something changes, ill let you know, rick.

perhaps after i get some real work under my belt and i pay off the subaru, i might venture back into the dsm/evo world. :wink:

bump :smiley:

Quick question…

OBDII?

how is that gonna work… will this car check out to pass NYS inspection?

If so… you may have a(nother) interested buyer…

RIF Howie :smash2:

1997 = OBDII

and as for passing emissions:

So the car in it’s current state will probably not pass the stringent NYC Tri-state area emissions. If the evap stuff and egr is replaced (remove block off plate, replace vac lines, etc), then it will pass. It’s not impossible, but it wil take an hour of work or so with the service manual replacing the lines (unless you are a DSM God and have that shit memorized).

If you wanted to be sneaky, have the interested party buy the car, and just have it inspected up here before you take it downstate. Then you have a year to put the emissions stuff back on. Don’t let emissions scare you from buying a sweet DSM.

thanks for the info rick, you beat me to it :slight_smile:

basically, all of the stuff necessary to make it emissions legal and rid it of a cel are currently on the car. just a matter of hooking up the vac lines like rick said.

please have any interested parties call my cellphone to chat. im willing to negotiate. 716-228-7406

I knew I should have let you win last Sunday night… then you wouldn’t want to sell your car :wink:

:crap:

i am a sore loser, what can i say :smiley:

come on people, buy my car :smiley:

BUMP for today :smiley:

pics would prolly help :slight_smile:

unfortunately, i dont have any readily available. if someone has some (cough dan cough cough) that they would like to post, feel free…

bump for the day

You suck at reading guidelines

sorry howie, ill cut down my bumping frequency…

did you still have someone that is interested? if you do, give me a ring 228-7406.

You could just take the pics from WNYDSM. Kinda like this:

http://www2.wnydsm.com/members/nytmair/ZheCookout2004/photos/images/05_jpg.jpg
http://www2.wnydsm.com/members/nytmair/ZheCookout2004/photos/images/52_jpg.jpg

shit, i forgot john posted those on rochester… thanks rick.

i’ve seen this car i person, and :tup: :tup:

if i wasn’t already looking at a different car/balls deep in the VW i would def pick this up :frowning: