FS::97 neon $1000

i have a 97 neon 2dr, 5spd for sale $1000. i want to get atleast that much for it. i will have pics posted later today. it has 3a racing seats, short throw shifter, iceman cold air intake, fuel air ratio and voltmeter gauges with pillar, 2 color(green/blue) gauge cluster, shogun front bumper, blackwidow back bumper, jsp grand touring wing, 5 star american racing rims(pretty scruffed up), 4 brand new tires, chrome altezza taillights, muffler, new radiator, chrome fuelrail, clean title, about 110,000 miles on sohc motor, oil changes regulary. i also have a spare motor for sale along with a race/competion cam from comptech cams, also the AEM adjustable gear, headers, an automatic transmission. there is a couple things wrong with it… it has a dent right behind passenger door, pretty decent size. back bumper needs to be realigned. possibly needs back brakes. and the driver window metal is broke it just a needs a little assistance going up, but you can save the trouble and just put a new door on from M&M for $25. and it needs a new CAT CONVERTOR. but the major thing is, is that its in black primer and needs a paint job.

pics > you

yea i need to put them on here

so do it foo

Hehe part this babe

haha after you make everyone read this thread you say how crappy the paint job is, oh well what ya plan on picking up

prelude