Fs: 97 talon tsi awd 2GB 3500$- SOLD

The hatch does have a good amount of rust around the inside edge and where the shocks mount up, but nothing some welding cant fix. The hood is minor surface around the edge, nothing big.

Any new pics with the different rims on it?

im trying to get some updated pics, but my digi is broken

If u need a camera swing by we can take some. GLWS

Dam this thing is a whore, i did most of the work on it and from what i can see whatever i did not fix has been. VERY solid, GLWS

i love how people act like rust on a hatch is the end of the world, buy a new fucking hatch if you want to. Dont dirty up Mikes fucking post because of it!! This car is a nice car, period. Hes not asking alot and I am sure anyone who buys it will enjoy it. Bottomline, if you dont want the car dont post up stupid shit. These people should be banned who do this garbage to stur shit up.

Bump for this car. It would be a blast!!

thanks man, yea im almost debating on keeping it now that it basically needs nothing lol

wow this is such a nice car, you fucktards love to bring up nonsense. okay, an oil pan spend $30 and a day working on it. Not too hard. OMG the Hood had rust??? what are you going to do, i have one ill sell for $50-problem solved. A hatch you could find about 50-100 depending on the seller. So that sets you back a whole $150 and a day’s work??? you guys are being rediculous. The car sounds like it is mechanically sounds, all dsm’s are a little notchy when you first start them up and try putting them into gear. If you like make a stink about little cosmetics you should not be in the car scene so GTFO.

good luck with the sale, if i did not just buy my a4 for a DD i would have scooped this car up before all you guys could have blinked. The price range he is looking to get is a great deal and someone should def. pick this thing up.

SPARK NOTES: nice car, good price, free bump

exactly , thanks Andy.This car is getting a ton of interest, so if anyone has an offer or anything let me know because it prob wont be around much longer.

orzech thank you for the kind words man, these noobies should be banned for posting the garbage in my shit

so did u come up with a outright asking price? jw. if it affordable i might just winter it.

price wise im lookin for around 3900 or best offer, id rather trade it than sell it so i dont have to find another car because this is my dd

Excuse me? Thanks for posting relevant information relating to the car. I wasn’t trying to rain on the guy’s parade, I was trying to provide more information on the car. I’m sorry for trying to provide insight on the car’s past. Personally I would leave to see the guy sell the car but maybe people should know what they’re getting into. After Nick sold it apparently the owners after have been fixing the little problems that annoyed the first owner in the first place. If it is as they claimed then yes the car is fairly clean and solid. But I haven’t seen the car since then and I like shut up about shit I don’t know, maybe you should do the same.

GLWS
Here Are More Pics Of It From This Summer

Trade for 1995 Honda Accord EX V6 with leather, sunroof, cd/cass, power everything, etc. 101K original miles been in the family for a long time. Great Car. And we put a brand new battery in like 3 weeks ago as well.

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35312&highlight=1995+accord+v6

thanks for the offer but its really not my style,im really looking for another civic or integra.

bump 3800 or b/o

anyone?

forget the civic or integra how about a 1999 Subaru Legacy Wagon :slight_smile: Its AWD lol

haha if it was a 2.5 rs then yes lol , but im not a wagon guy.

Make offers!!! anything not ridiculous will be considered

98 Civic EX coupe 121K miles silver, auto, etc.

thats a possibility

Do it Tony, great for both of you.

As for the tie rods replaced are we talking about inner and the outer, or just the outer (ends)?

Which control arms were replaced (curved straight, which sides), if any?

Is there rust in the trunk area (not on the hatch) like in the hatch down near the winshield fluid resivoir?

Does it have ABS? How are the pads/rotors all around?

Revised lifters?

Is there a sunroof?

Is it currently NYSI?

I assume this was somewhat modded at some point, does anyone in this thread know the extent of that?