FS: '98 740iL 105kmi

Must sell, please pm with offers. Beautiful car, all maintenance up to date, drives flawlessly Was asking $6,750 before the CEL came on…

http://albany.craigslist.org/cto/2730300141.html

and the CEL will never turn off again.

never.

:rofl

jk, good luck with the sale, and to the next owner.

Here are some decent pics of the car. As you can see it’s in awesome shape. The only serious dent on the car is visible on the passenger side rear quarter.

M62 Engine 4.4L V8 Rated @ 282hp.

Engine bay close-up

That car phone in the arm rest is pimp as fuck

HINT Make me an offer higher than $2,999.99 HINT

Nah, Keeler will probably fix it for $400,000

JUST going to say that :rofl
Best part about this car is that phone…I’d totally play the Miami Vice Theme Song in this boat.

youtu.be/Y0MEtBQb2yM

I remember my grandmother’s '97 Town Car having that and thinking it was baller.

Whats the deal with the CEL? Is it something so major and expensive that youve dropped almost $43k off the price?

To the best of my knowledge it has a bad driver’s side knock sensor. Knock sensor isn’t whats keeping it from passing inspection though its the o2 sensor code. The rear o2 sensor code(s) came back on after I replaced them both. Checking the cats led me to find one clogged. Both have been gutted since. I’ve heard that these cars are sensitive and “know” if the cats have been gutted but I no longer have money to spend on it. I will be losing my liscense this month and the car needs to go. I’ve been trying to diagnose the problem but I don’t have a manual so the best I’ve been able to do without spending any more money is stare at wiring diagrams online. My hands are tied and my patience is up.

PENDING SALE

Sale fell through, car is back on the market…Please someone buy this before I start working on it again!

SOLD…FOR REAL THIS TIME. Thanks for looking

Locking it up then!