Fs: 98 turbo ls/vtec integra

typer your pm’s are off and the price is listed in the ad at 14000 obo

you can also email the seller with any questions

im the seller you can email me at tonyintegra@hotmail.com

is this i have an std’s old car?

lol umm im assuming thats a screen name…and if it is, no its not. I bought the car bone stock and every single modification was done by myself. I’ve owned it for about 5 years now

nice ride, glws, and FYI do people just put banished in their titles for fun or are they actually banished, but if they were, how are they posting?

this was def not ever my car. mine was a 94 gsr body with a black interior and an LS motor. mine made 302 whp, and was MUCH lower budget than this car. this car is everything i wanted mine to be (mostly).

to the OP, is there any way to legally inspect the car? are things like the charcoal canister and all the evap shit still there so the car can be (somewhat) easily converted back to OBD2? or does the new owner always have to ‘know someone’ to get it inspected?

This car has a legal inspection but in order to do it again swap in a stock ecu and injectors and itll pass. Or find a friend with a similar make

well i had a friend, you can convert it back and forth its not hard to do. ORRRR you can realize you have 400hp and just bounce from cops, thats what i do

still sitting in a garage!