FS: 99 trans am WS6 with 12k auto...parts car

we will be getting this 99 firebird trans am ramair WS6 in this weekend…car has ONLY 12k original miles on it, but too bad it has the auto tranny…but nice LS1 engine…car has damage front and rear…i mean it’s fixable…but i think it’s more like a parts car even tho the airbags are all GOOD…black leather…we will be parting the whole car out…or sell the whole thing…i don’t know how to post pictures, but i can e-mail them to someone and someone can help us post them on here…so if you are interest…please e-mail us at [email=“randjdistributing@yahoo.com”]randjdistributing@yahoo.com for more details…thanks

Price of engine?

Email sent. Interested in the LS1

since we got 8 e-mails on the LS1 engine…i think we should start taking bids…i mean i’m sure everyone prob already have some idea of how much those things worth…so…hit us with your best offer…thanks

Is your name Ron Wang?

to bad…go eff off thats for my buddies car

ron owes him a motor

i’d be interested in the leather interior and door panels.

please share your story

please don’t say i OWE him a motor…becuase i don’t…i told him i will help him to find a stock LS1 engine for his car for reasonable cheap price… becuase i feel bad about he blew the engine 2 weeks after he got the car…

but anyways, i will have more LS1 coming in within 2 weeks…so it’s not a problem for me to find LS1 engines…

Well if you are a licensed dealer I do believe you owe that person an engine if it was within 2 weeks. Didn’t you used to own a 700 hp “Saleen”

i dunno about a 700hp saleen but i do know that i did see the dyno sheets for his 714rwhp Viper he had :slight_smile:

YES, i do have dealer license & salvage license, but i don’t buy cars and sell them to make living off it…i buy cars for myself, i do keep them for awhile, i do pay all sales tax and all title was switched under my own name…and all the sale was private sales, sold it as is…so it’s just like someone bought a car from a private party…

but the thing, we don’t understand is the car was perfectly fine for over 4 month, and i even drove it for all 4 month before i even thought about selling it…

engine blew due to short 3-4 Qt of oil, but ONLY within 7 miles of driving distance, he checked oil and other fluid right before left the house, by the time he got to his buddys house, engine was ticking…and found out short on oil…but it was NOT leaking…

my blue/white viper was the ONLY car putting out over 700 at the wheel…and i was over at your(JandJspeedshop) house long time ago with Tom(yellow S2000), it’s nice talking to you again…i remember you had those crazy camaros right?