FS: Bean and Cheese Burrito

What we have here is a delicious Cheese, Bean and Rice burrito from Taco Bull in the Student Union on UB’s North Campus. I have a fear that if I eat this third and delicious burrito, my ass will explode in a display of grotesque, ungodly misfortune for everyone that surrounds me.

Serious inquiries only please. I am located in the Bell computer lab on UB’s North campus.

First come first serve.

BEST OFFER

$.75

Meh, there are nicer buildings, architecurally, but that is pretty bad ass. I want to visit Dubai someday.

^^lol

$1.00 delivery?

uh-oh a BIDDING WAR!

rather see your ass explode…:crap:

That’s a whole different FS thread.

Meh, there are nicer buildings, architecurally, but that is pretty bad ass. I want to visit Dubai someday.

shipping to 14094?

Meh, there are nicer buildings, architecurally, but that is pretty bad ass. I want to visit Dubai someday.[/QUOTE]

lol, did you all get negative karma from some FGGT?

:lol: +karma

http://b2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/00842/21/73/842263712_l.jpg

^QTP

What hot sauce do you have available? FGGT, Hot, or Fire?

:lol:

FS: Bean and Cheese… 08-29-2008 02:09 PM ur the fucking fagget

:rofl: