FS: BFG GeForce FX 5200 OC (1 PCI) VideoCard 256MB (AGP sold

Just wanted to see if anyone is interested in a BRAND NEW videocard. They were priced incorrectly in CompuSmart, so I decided to buy what was tagged incorrectly so others can get the same deal. So I have one PCI (AGP is sold). If you do not know the slot you require just ask. Most current systems use an AGP slot for videocards, but PCI slots are on almost all systems. But very current Motherboards use PCI-E which is not compatible. Please refer to your manual, or just ask.

This card is a very good card, better than any entry level videocard out there. 256MB of memory! For the price… its even a steal!!!

Specs:

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200
Bus Type: 1 PCI & 1 AGP (as stated, I had one of each)
Memory: 256MB DDR
Core Clock: 280MHz (vs. 250MHz standard)
RAMDACs: Dual 350MHz
Vertices/Sec.: 70 Million

ASKING PRICE… $50.00 (regular $199.99)

I am not a “Techie”, but I will try and help you if you have questions.

Direct link … http://bfgtech.com/5200_256.html

NOTE: For all you computer gurus, do not make it more difficult for others who know little about computers to get more confused. If you wanna help with the sale, or help a member understand things make a comment… if not keep it too yourself! Fair warning!

These are half decent video cards, they retail for anywhere from $60 to $90. They’ll play most new games, like Doom3 or Half Life 2 at medium settings fairly well (~30fps). You wont find anything better for $50.

Location?

I’m in Mississauga… Mavis + Eglinton. We can meet anywhere in GTA, as long as it is in the West side or Downtown.

willing to deliver? I don’t exactly have a car seeing as I only have my g1.

Bump…

refer to the rules, 7 day bumpsies.