FS: **BRAND NEW** HID Conversion Kit - H7 (8000K)

Up for sale is a HID Conversion Kit - Bulb Size: H7 - Bulb Colour/Temp: 8000K

I bought this kit for my car, but later realized that the bulb size is wrong. Paid $100, selling it for $80. Brand new unit!

Full Kit Includes:
Waterproof ballast (2)
HID Bulbs (2)
ALL Necessary Wiring

This Kit is manufactured under strict quality control. Each ballasts and the burner in this kit have passed through the OEM specific test by most cars in North America, and are used for the OE market in the Southern Americas region as well as parts of the Southern Asia countries.

• 100% water proof construction, you can submerge the entire kit under water and it will function correctly
  • Integrated one piece Ballast, simplified wiring which eliminates any unnecessary confusion during install.
  • Bi Xenon telescoping movement, give you the best possible output (3X’s the output) for both your high beam and low beam.
  • 0.3% failure rate, compared to 5-10% failure rate of other HID Conversion kits currently out on the market, the reliability is comparable to that of OEM HIDs
  • Color temperature output has tolerance of +/- 100K, the tolerance is unnoticeable by human eyes
  • Superior lumen output compare to its competitor
  • Best quality burners from Bosch Japan

Once Again, Bulb Size is H7 / Bulb Colour or Temp: 8000k

If you are interested, shoot me a pm or call me at 416 553 7583

wut car d’you buy it for? will bubs fit a 95 s14?

will these fit s13 silvia headlights?

bought it for a mazda 6, don’t think it will fit a s14…

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

not too sure, you will need to check online… :([COLOR=“Silver”]