FS: Chevy Nova

PRICE: $13,000 FIRM

Motor intake to pan 7000 (and I paid that cause I bought off a friend,he had 8500 into building it and used only 1 season. I had it tore down and rebuilt anyways before dropping it in)
carb + headers 1000
Trans 1000+
wheels/tires 1000+
cage installed 1100+
paint 2500

I spent over $13,000 on just that shit above. That doesnt include what the car initially cost to buy, or any of the other things I listed above which are alot of other things, and I’m forgetting more. Just showing you what that price actually covers. Plus all spare parts go with the car. I’m losing my ass here no doubt about it!! But theres no way in hell I’ll see even close to what I got into it and I know that. Some people might think 13k is too much. But thats your opinion and keep it to yourself. If I could have built this car for that much money I would have.

My uncle is very interested in the car and wants to take it for a drive this weekend, and I plan on putting it up on craigslist as well. Ebay last resort. Well actually…parting out last resort. I dont think anybody here will buy the car but maybe you know somebody who would and will pass this on. Thanks

And Twizted I laughed my ass off when I saw that pic:lol: