FS : Civic

[quote=“93z24,post:20,topic:25147"”]

I believe this post was more or less asking for some opinions. Which is what he got. But I am pretty damn sure he’ll easily get more than 5K for this car.

[/quote]

i doubt that.

it wont pass inspection in NYS, and where did the engine come from? without the proper paper trail that can make passing it even more difficult for someone without a “friend” doing the inspection.

[quote=“ejsotsehp,post:19,topic:25147"”]

eg’s that go for 5k are also obd2 = more Horsies and ability to pass obd testing

[/quote]

that is not correct one bit. all 92-95 civics come obd1, most people swaping motors into them swap another obd1 or convert an obd2 to obd1. obd1 can be tuned to make more power, not obd2.

when you decide to part out let me know. ill take some of the parts but the car is no good if you cant inspect it.

For some of you I have an offer for 7000. Theres my .02. Like 93z24 said I just wanted some opinions. I dont know how obd2 makes it any more power either. This car still has a b16a2. The only difference is the computer.

so is the motor actually obd1 or are you runing an obd1 ecu with an adapter

The motor is Obd2. Im running a conversion harness. Its a b16a2 which is a 99-00 si.

then all you have to do is take off the conversion harness/obd1 ecu and plug the p2t computer into the original harness. as long as u didnt remove all the emissions hardware that thing should pass.

hmm if you end up needing to get rid of your obd1 ecu i might be interested.

[quote=“jdmEK9gsr,post:27,topic:25147"”]

then all you have to do is take off the conversion harness/obd1 ecu and plug the p2t computer into the original harness. as long as u didnt remove all the emissions hardware that thing should pass.

[/quote]

technically your right, but for some reason that isn’t working. it still throws codes when he plugs the obd2 in.

do you know what codes it’s gotta be something you can fix. like when i convert mine don is gonna wire it to trick the ecu into thinking there is a cfk sensor when i dont have one. there are ways around most problems.

as long as you didnt actually convert the motor to obd1 and just swapped the ecu, the car will be legit as long as you get the codes taken care of. obd2 CEL wont pass inspection

It throws code one. A lot of the emissions stuff is not there. The vss is disabled in the ecu. The vtec sylonoid pressure i believe it is is disabled. The evap is disabled. I dont know why it still throws code one. The car is still obd2 just with just a conversion harness. It doesnt pass with obd2 computer on it. I have an obd2 computer for sale if anyone wants it. I got it to try to make it pass inspection. Its been used once. I found someone to buy the car. I also have the old hx harness missing a plug for coolant temp sensor. Theres a injen ram intake and car alarm for sale too. I cant think what else.

bump nice car

[quote=“woood454,post:24,topic:25147"”]

For some of you I have an offer for 7000.

[/quote]

No you don’t. Because if you could’ve gotten 7K for a car that can’t pass inspection, and you didn’t take it:bloated:

I did n then he backed out so i guess youre right I dont have an offer.

wow you guys are being a lil harsh don’t you think?

I thought so but wasnt going to start any shit…

alrite i got $2000 on it best i can do :slight_smile: if not good luck on the sae

nice looking car glws!

thanks…