fs - cleaning sale - 1972 mustang + other old ford parts

i am posting this to help out my dad… he is cleaning out his garage and has various 65-66 ford galaxie parts - fenders, doors and other parts laying around. I know this isn’t the perfect forum for these but someone might know someone that might be interested… feel free to pm me for more info and pictures - not sure of prices yet…

The Stang - “my first love!” - need to clean out my stang that i had for over 20 years now - it was my first car and first love but now is RIP - rusting into pieces! - good for only parts!

1972 Mustang fastback (non - mach)
351 cleveland - 2 barrel - had 85,— on it when parked 7 yrs ago

• had slight lifter tick but ran strong till parked
  • mostly likely need rebuild or just use the parts off it

FMX auto tranny- this was rebuilt a few years before being parked

• was shifting great then…

9 in. posi rear end - (worth more than the car probably)

• not sure of the gearing but it was great off line but no high end
  • had some slip in it near the end of running it

rest of car is there but not in great shape
-under carriage is rusted thru… floorboards and trunk pan can see thru
(would be great option if running a quick change rear - could do from trunk - lol)
-inner fenders were going - along with rest of the car!
-still some parts that could be used with some reconditioning

could post pictures if any interest in them and I can figure out how to…
price is $1000 or BO - mostly for the “rear”

Hmmmm… kinda tempting. Haven’t built a old school ride in at least ten years. Do you have any pics of the car and rust holes? What kind of shape are the frame rails in? Also where are you located?

i don’t have any current pictures of the stang… but could snap some next time at my parents where the car is - located in N. Collins. I am not sure about the frame rails, i don’t know if it has any “back bone” left in it… hence why I am listing it more for the parts. But, I would love to see it back and rockin’ but it would time some effort to do it! At least the stang industry now has more parts for this generation of stang then back when I was wrenching it years ago.

I need to bump this up for my dad… seeing he will be moving next month and needs to clean out my old mustang out of the yard! It’s rough underneath but it might interest someone for the parts/power-train for only $500 or BO - if interested, PM me and I get you his contact info

Great deal,everything a roller fox body needs to make it a nice street machine for $500.

moving day is coming up in a few weeks… and the Mustang needs to be gone - so if any interest there PM me and I’ll send you his contact info… Best Offer here gets my first car and some decent power train parts!

everything is scrapped… including my Mustang (ugh!)