FS: Cold Fusion Nitrous System

i have a cold fusion nitrous system that i bought off a friend
it was used in his prelude for 3 full bottles… i never had it installed in my car
its the basic kit - comes with a pressure gauge and dump tube, jets for 25, 55, 75, 95, all solenoids, brackets, lines, everything
looking for $350, but will entertain reasonable offers

edit: it is a WET KIT

so is it a fogger or direct port?

interested…

link to nitrous kit number or something???

fogger

4 Cylinder - 25-95 Hp / w/Bottle, Line & Brackets
CFN-1102
Import
This complete wet kit is designed for late model E.F.I. cars and small trucks.

bumpski

bump

sell

ttt

300 and entertaining offers

275 and we might have a deal…

It’s for a 4 cyl :confused

Its marketed for a 4cylinder for the lower shot… shouldent matter how many cylinders it has. A 95 shot is still a 95 shot

Yea all you do is run the lines from the bottle and put a jet in the nozzle.

but to make it a 95 shot for the displacment youre cramming it into you will need mroe fuel/nitrous. they sell the kits as such because the nitrous needed to have the effect of a 95 shot ona 4cylinder is half of that needed for a V8… do you follow along?

the guides you following for Jetting it, will say for I4/V6 use .xx fuel and .xx nitrous jets, for V8 use .xx and .xx… however slight a difference it is, its still different

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUU

Okay, yes you are correct but all thats done in the tuning. a 95 shot nozzle is a 95 shot nozzle… the ammount of fuel/nitrous used is dependent on how you set it up.

If I had this kit on my V6 setup for a 95wetshot, took it off an gave it to smokin, he could set it up to use the 95shot in his car and change the ammount of fuel/nitrous being sprayed… the only big differance ive seen in a lot of kits are just the range of nozzles that come with them if theres any differance at all

Maybe im just being ignorant?

do you still want it or no?

a 95 shot for a v8 requires more fuel/nitrous AKA larger jets. and 95 shot for a 4 cylinder will require less of each… get it?

Last time I checked nitrous kits are Universal unless it comes with the nitrous injected Intake manifold specific for THAT car, which this does not…

this would bolt right up.

and im not scared of replacing jets that are 3$ each.

yeah watch out, they get pricey.